We're an alliance of weeaboos, otakus, Japanophiles, and/or casual anime fans. Made for weeaboos and by weeaboos, bound together by our love for anime, manga, and Japanese media, we fight to protect our waifus. Bound together, not by political ideology or interests or by geological location, but by shared interests and hobbies. Through the ideology of Weebunism, for our waifus, we will love and lewd, never neglecting a waifu in need. Through kinship and brotherhood we will persevere. We love meeting new friends to talk and chat to and join us in our weeaboo crusade.
We reserve the right to protect our members and applicants regardless of their activity. Poach from us or defect from us at your own risk. War dodgers are unwanted.
In regards to diplomacy and foreign relations with other alliances:
1. For any diplomatic inquiries and discussion, please contact our Foreign Affairs over Discord , or join our alliance's Discord server and go to #diplomatic-inquiries.
2. To open an embassy, please join our alliance's Discord server and go to #embassy-request. We are not accepting protectorates at this time.
In order to join our alliance:
1. Join our Discord. Discord is mandatory to join our alliance.
2. Go to the #verify channel and verify your account.
3. Go to the #apply channel in our Discord server and start the application process.
In regards to counters and raids done by our members:
1. We reserve the right to counter for any and all of our members and applicants regardless of inactivity.
2. Counters will be declared without warning. (Shoot first, ask questions later).
3. For any inquiries regarding counters (such as asking for peace), please contact our Foreign Affairs or Military Command over Discord, or join our alliance's Discord server and go to #diplomatic-inquiries.
4. For any inquiries regarding raids made by our members, please contact the members involved in the raid firstly. However, if needed, please contact our Foreign Affairs or Military Command over Discord.
Deputy General Secretary
Deputy General Secretary
Sakura Tokisaki [*]
Weebunism, Eclipse, Legion of Dawn, The Fighting Pacifists
Fumo, Otaku Shougaku
Disclaimers: 1. Weebunism has nothing to do with Communism, 2. Only government members tasked with foreign affairs (Empiur) may represent the alliance as a whole.
Alliances have the ability to share their markets with other alliances, effectively creating multi-alliance markets only available to the members of the alliances involved.
|Alliance Name||Date||Members||Color||Average Score||Score||Status||Terminus Est||04/05/2022||3||7,011.10||21,033.30||Fumo||09/28/2022||2||5,566.47||11,132.93|