Introducing the B.A.E. systems: A joint shares project

Tali

0oe69Tx.png

giphy.gif

Introduction:

Introducing, the next brand of military technology; The (B)ooxtann (A)ssesment (E)quipment also known as B.A.E. Systems. Invented by a member of tS and a member of InGen.

yFOR52D.png

Top of the class military equipment that has won multiple battles for The Syndicate's Security Forces and InGen's Asset Containment Unit. Here are some of the many features of the B.A.E. Systems

Intelligence V.I.

The Intelligence V.I. Unit is a limited processing unit that will automatically share knowledge between the two corporations to ensure safe guidelines and mutual respect. Any knowledge that can affect the other party will be shared via the Intelligence V.I. Unit.

Containment V.I.

The Containment V.I will automatically detect when a party is under fire from an offensive organization. When the Containment V.I is activated, both parties are required to meet and develop plans to eliminate the threat.

Optional Aggression Containment Projector

The Optional Aggression Containment projector allows both parties to plan an aggressive containment issue. However this projector isn't a required to be activated.

Joint Shares Policy:

Both parties agree to the terms of condition and joint maintenance of the B.A.E systems, however if one party decides to break this legal document, they must fill out the required forms to release their rights to the B.A.E systems and takes up to 72 hours to register in the system.

Signatures:

Ingen's Board of Directors:

Public Affairs Director: Olivier Mira

Park Services Director: Mad Max

Research & Development Director: Apeman

Chief of Operations: KRudd

The Syndicate:

Board of Directors:
Jessica Rabbit, Director of Accounting
Roy Mustang, Director of Human Resources
Boony, Director of Acquisitions
Partisan, Director of Marketing

Supervisory Committee:
Aleccs, Supervisor of Accounting
Flame of the Flawed, Supervisor of Human Resources
Zed, Supervisor of Acquisitions
Tim Armstrong, Supervisor of Marketing

Consultants:
Manthrax
Tsar Nicholas II

tl;dr for Strummy, this is a MDoAP treaty

Edited by Olivier Mira
  • Upvote 4

PoJQyFJ.gif

Welcome to Obsidian Order, Syndicate!

Also congrats to both of our friends :P

[22:37:51] <&Yosodog> Problem is, everyone is too busy deciding which top gun character they are that no decision has been made

BK in a nutshell

So many MDPs O.o

Congrats to both parties nonetheless!

[17:17:58] <&Ashland> I will give you hops if you say this phrase:

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif