The Old Republic: Episode II

Zygon

vZ8LTLT.png

Forums0ux5aka.pngConstitution

#Republic on Coldfront IRC

"The Old Republic was the Republic of legend, greater than distance or time. No need to note where it was or whence it came, only to know that… it was the Republic." - From the Journal of the Whills

The seat of the Galactic Government now rests on a planet far removed from Coruscant, known to it's inhabitants as "Orbis". Never has there been a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. Although dangerous, Orbis is crucial to the expansion of the Republic in this sector of the galaxy. Supreme Chancellor Zygon has dispatched probes to survey the nations of Orbis and has been tasked with establishing a new government and Senate for the Republic...

Citizens of Orbis, this announcement is a "Re-DoE" of sorts for the Old Republic, a red team alliance, originally declared on July 5th. Since that time, we have established new forums, a new flag, and a new Constitution which was ratified today, July 19th, 2015. As such, it is my pleasure to introduce you, once again, to the Old Republic!

We would like to thank Cornerstone for their continued protection as we invite you to join us! The Old Republic is a unicameral democratic republic. The Supreme Chancellor is elected every 6 months and appoints his/her staff. All members are considered part of the Senate and every member has a vote in the election, as well as in legislation such as amendment proposals, treaty agreements, and so forth.

If you're looking for a new alliance to call home, come see if we're right for you. If you would like to visit as an Ambassador to your alliance, we welcome you. If you would like to chat with us, visit us in our public irc channel.

In addition to government opportunities for experienced nation leaders, we plan to do some RP, create awards for our members, and have as much fun with the theme as possible. Don't miss out!
  • Upvote 3

Yay tOR. Good luck!

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR BIO DRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ BIO DRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

I am happy to have been a part in re-establishing the Republic and I'm honored to serve as Vice Chair to the Chancellor.  Zygon is a very competent individual who I've had the pleasure of working with the last couple of weeks .  We are in need of experienced people to flesh out our government and help the alliance grow.  We'd love to have you if you're looking for something fresh!

• Upvote 2

c3Ct0v4.png

Episode II.... so is your alliance gonna be as bad as attack of the clones?

I actually agree that the prequels weren't very good. I hope Episode VII turns that around. But that's a discussion for another forum. :)

c3Ct0v4.png

I actually agree that the prequels weren't very good. I hope Episode VII turns that around. But that's a discussion for another forum. :)

[iNSERT HYSTERICAL LAUGHTER GIF HERE]

Oh and welcome.

iAdNwuC.png

[00:55] <@Lyro> the world is a gaybar son