Rip Hunter

Welcome the Brotherhood

54 posts in this topic

On 11/10/2017 at 0:04 AM, Thantos said:

I'll stick with Assassin's Creed 2

I hope you mean the Brotherhood expansion.

11 hours ago, Anneal said:

The Order is born of a realization. We require no creed. No indoctrination by desperate old ex-C/N players. All we need is that the world be as it is. 

Your fixation on the old world consumes you. The warmth of your gaze stirs this sleeping world's long dead mantras, rivalries and shortcomings back to life. Empowered and emboldened by your attentions they stir, twist and twirl until they become one. A blurry phantom claw of repulsive stagnation, solidified enough to swing out from that forgotten word and clasp you by your ankles. 

I see you struggle, Anneal. With every mention of the word, the grasp strengthens. The vast weight of another thousand of old players recalled from the damned abyss of nations in that world joining the rallying cry of the deleted. A repulsive mix of stagnant stoicism and fear slowly seeps into your facial expression as you so desperately fight for your dynamic ideals.

It matters not. You have revitalized the monster you sought to banish. You have given voice to the unspeakable and consequently, you have become a part of the grey mass which crossed over into this dimension.

You are now all of us, and nothing all the same.

Edited by Partisan

On 11/10/2017 at 2:23 AM, Queen M said:

That protectorate status you got going on is wild.

Every1 loves kastor 

that’s y