7/9/2017 - The Great Deflation!

Alex

13 minutes ago, hadesflames said:

Yes, actually. You worthless c-u-n-t-s ruin communities. That's why no one likes you, no body gives a shit that you like to raid. Now piss off.

They're all on the same side, so actually, no. You can't.

If anyone ruins communities, it's those who don't play the game and just sit around.  The game should be played as fast as possible instead of waiting forever to take action.

Arrgh makes the game refreshing.  The problem is PnW is ruined by players who just like to sit around.  All the players who come here to actually play a game leave, so only those who like sitting around are left.  

This economics update will just encourage people to leave some more while rewarding whales.  It will further kill game activity.

Arrgh doesn't really care though.  We don't run elaborate economies like the rest of the world.

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Ripper said:

Well, I didn't expect you to understand. I would never overestimate you. XD

Ripper, some of us like you pirates. It's ok m80, the only time we'd dodge word filters is if Alex and the mods didn't allow us to call you friend. :^)

ecdc0b2ffc36b1e298fd990885deeb18.jpg

Pls, for the decency of the children, get someone to clean up this forum!

• Upvote 5

3 minutes ago, Seb said:

instead of fighting, why don't you read what I posted, its actual useful information

yqKkzFn.jpg

I'm actually buying out alot of resources before they spike in price.

• Upvote 3

24 minutes ago, hadesflames said:

Yes, actually. You worthless c-u-n-t-s ruin communities. That's why no one likes you, no body gives a shit that you like to raid. Now piss off.

They're all on the same side, so actually, no. You can't.

so when are you deleting 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

5 minutes ago, Seb said:

instead of fighting, why don't you read what I posted, its actual useful information

Personally, believe it or not...

I am blockaded. :P

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Shifty Stranger said:

I'm actually buying out alot of resources before they spike in price.

If prices spike, they will be temporary at best.  People still have to reach their building caps to maximize production capacity.

1 minute ago, Dubayoo said:

If prices spike, they will be temporary at best.  People still have to reach their building caps to maximize production capacity.

That's why I'm buying, waiting for a spike, then reselling at the higher price. 

4 minutes ago, Shifty Stranger said:

That's why I'm buying, waiting for a spike, then reselling at the higher price. 

Good luck then.  I hope you get your timing right.

47 minutes ago, hadesflames said:

Not sure I quite understand the feces that is spewing from your c-u-n-t mouth.

Edit: ^Circumvented filter. Rule violation, please warn.

Naturally, since it's not a treaty or a bot, it's only to be expected for you to not understand it. But the thing is, you can't really have bots playing this game, and that's the only thing that would still play this game if it didn't have war aspect. I like it how you think that having a big vocabulary and punctual grammar somehow makes you correct in everything, when really, you're just a raging 12-year-old on the inside. And the best part is how you're ruinning both yourself, your alliance (and tehnically non-esistant reputation of both) in your personal vendeta against "big bad pirates ruining things". Get real, and grow up, we're pretty much the only thing keeping this game alive, otherwise everyone'd die of boredom. And to add up to my previous point, ruinning yourself for personal vendeta is kindoff my thing, glad you fight against the wickedness and evilness of us pirates, by doing the exact same thing... I know they say fight fire with fire, but come on, it's far more effective to fight it with water or any other substance that drains oxygen rapidly. But hey, it's your own image you're defamating, who am I to stop you. Keep on keeping on, being a 2nd rate salt mine with 3rd rate insults and wittycism.

So, to sum up my elaborate and profound insult and satire of you;

"Ye blasted, seahagshaggin' deckboy, as interestin' as a rusty razor stuck in boot of wormriddled carcass of Bootleg, surrounded by mermaids an' krakens in Davy Jones' locker. Arrgh!"

Edited by DragonK
Arrgh!
  • Upvote 1

tvPWtuA.gif

5 minutes ago, Seb said:

it won't be a spike, it will be the new balanced price of resources.

the bare minimun gas and steel can be sold at to make it worth your production is 2500 ppu each.

if you don't believe me, take your time and do the math, its not that hard.

=(9*steelprice)-(3*coalprice)-(3*ironprice)-4000=-475

look, I made it easy for you.

be smart people

Yea, but you're assuming coal and iron prices will remain constant.  They're going to go down as people build more coal and iron mines.

16 hours ago, Thalmor said:

Dude, same. I fixed my shit in just a few minutes. Was super easy:

nation__unfucked.png

What was there to fix:

iNeolHSbTzSLyqV82L-pAA.png

My production is running optimal, like always...

• Upvote 4

tvPWtuA.gif

• Administrators

I mentioned it in a new thread, but I threw together this bulk city import tool to make improvement swapping easier: https://politicsandwar.com/city/improvements/bulk-import/

• Upvote 5

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

3 minutes ago, Seb said:

yeah man, you are bright.

I can't believe I didn't see it.

oh wait, I did see it, I posted the entire analisis of the market and resource production, I presented proof of why I say what I say, numbers don't lie.

but yeah, I did not think of coal and iron, you got it

What you posted were two charts that I even approved.  There's no point to get snarky.

Regarding your equation, the fact is iron and coal production remains constant once the number of iron and coal mines is capped.  On top of that, steel production remains constant per mill, but people can have more mills than before.  This is going to drive up the quantity of steel which will lower the price.  Obviously, operating costs go up, but the market doesn't care about that.  The market cares about comparing supply to demand.  If people aren't buying steel anyway (which they'll be buying less of since they'll have less improvement slots for factories and dockyards to build tanks and ships with), then the price will still go down. 

Ultimately, it's the same problem the market had before with manufacturing being overproduced from the absence of enough war in the world.  Once the coal and iron mines cap out, the previous prices should return.  Demand still hasn't been stimulated.

53 minutes ago, Bluebear said:

I was examining my vast piles of treasure today, and I thought, "Is it really worth it? All the terrible pain and suffering I cause, just for a few pixels?" And then, I read this post, and I realized that if Alex made raiding completely unprofitable, I would still do it just to experience your salty retardation

the best part about this is that he can't even take on raiders with his own alliance, he feels the need to call big bad daddy TKR to take care of us for them.

• Upvote 2

I support these changes and Sheepy's willingness to make big updates knowing he'll get flack for it.  I don't know if it will help me/my alliance, but it's good for the game.

• Upvote 4
GnWq7CW.png

To be honest, no matter what this update included, Alex would be crucified for changing the game. He could have *actually* fixed the problem (which he did not), and he would be getting roasted by the community for "being such an idiot for changing the game in a way I do not like." Politics and War is stagnated by politics more than any game play feature. The only thing Alex can do is try to make the game at least a little bit fun and ride out whats here. You all realize the players is what stagnated the game, not Alex or game mechanics.

• Upvote 5

Officer Nasty reporting for duty. 

• Jax locked this topic