Fraggle Rock Nuclear Testing

Fraggle

A Special Message From Fraggle Rock

The Leader of Fraggles, Fire Chief Fraggle

Within the next two weeks, the nation of Fraggle Rock will be conducting three rounds of testing. The objective of these tests will be to determine the fall out of our new nuclear warheads, attached to the version 39.1-3 launch vehicle. Fraggle Rock's nuclear scientists have cautioned the nation to prepare for fall out. The newly created environmental protection division has suggested that testing on our lands would have negative outcomes for the population of Fraggle Rock.

For that reason, Fraggle Rock will be launching our new nuclear missile towards the ocean. Unfortunately, these missiles may detonate on land, inside the boarders of another nation or nations. As Fraggle Rock has been one of the foremost prominent nuclear weapon developers, we find that it is in the best interest of the world to see if this new technology works. A team of environmental technicians will be dispatched to the nations that our nuclear weapons may or may not land on.

As the launch vehicle has a range of 1000 kilometers, those nations outside the range should not worry. The nations within 1000 kilometers might want to prepare for inadvertent fall out. No funds will be set aside to help any nation that did not prepare for fall out.

We, the Fraggles of Fraggle Rock take our nuclear security seriously, and do not expect any political issues to arise during our testing phase.

Best Wishes,

FireChiefFraggle

• Upvote 1

A-are we all going to die?

• Upvote 3

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

I'm confused....

I believe he is gonna attack nations in his war range and hit them with nukes.

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light

Well he has no nukes right now.....

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

He just bought a nuke...

Oh &#33;@#&#036;, Lord Bagel shouldn't have pushed him

• Upvote 2

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

I'm reading this post, laughing as people are just constantly checking his nation, "He doesn't have any" "Will he follow through?" "Guys, he just bought one" The next post you'll hear screams of agony and pain as hundreds of infrastructure burns to the ground.

• Upvote 5

We have seized the means of production. Though union, and self-governance, we have organized between all peoples of the land.

A Special Message From Fraggle Rock

The Leader of Fraggles, Fire Chief Fraggle

This is an update concerning our upcoming nuclear testing.

The Nuclear Scientists Team (NST) of Fraggle Rock has determined five safe locations to launch the new missiles. These nuclear missiles should land outside the boundaries of these nations. If any technical problem occurs, Fraggle Rock is willing to send clean up crews within a timely manner. A special fund is being set aside in case any nuclear missiles land within these boundaries. No funds will be released until a full scientific investigation can occur. The timetable for a conclusive investigation report will be between 90 and 120 days, depending on cooperation with the impacted nation(s).

The Impact Determination Zone Team (IDZT) has concluded that the following nations are within range, and ask them to take the proper precautions to prepare for fall out:

Land Of Light

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=6975

Aincrad

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=12506

Novonia

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=21127

Vagary

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=6807

Butterkupistan

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=17274

These are only the first five locations that were found suitable as of right now. The IDZT will continue to seek areas that will minimize any potential fall out. No exact timetable has been made for the first of the three launches. It may occur before the end of the week, or earlier if a suitable location can be found.  

Best Wishes,

FireChiefFraggle

He plans on nuking nations in alliances in the top 15. I'm interested to see how this pans out for him and what Alpha's response will be when he does it

You're going to make things worse!

4nVL9WJ.jpg

He plans on nuking nations in alliances in the top 15. I'm interested to see how this pans out for him and what Alpha's response will be when he does it

I really don't know what they expected. Having Fraggle randomly nuking people and ignoring orders is pretty much par for the course. -_-

Edited by Kurdanak
xzhPlEh.png?1

He was just accepted a few days ago after assuring us he would follow orders.  I think everyone knows Alpha's response.

Alpha vs globe. LETS GO

Fight your cares away, worry's for another day. Let the music play, down at Fraggle Rock!

• Upvote 1

4nVL9WJ.jpg