DoE - The Chola

Aerys Targaryen

The Chola

cK2zdG5.jpg

IN HUMBLE SUBMISSION to Men, the Dragon, the Tiger and the sacred Tree, 

Who gathered our forebears together from many lands and gave them this their own,
Who has guided them from generation to generation,
Who has wondrously delivered them from the dangers that beset them,

I, Aerys Targaryen (First of my name), do hereby announce the existence of the alliance "The Chola" to the world.

Government type: Constitutional monarchy

Protected by: The Syndicate

Income tax: 5%

Resource tax: 0%

Alliance Acronym: tCh

Alliance IRC channel: #tch

Alliance motto: "Valar Jemis, Valar Dohaeris" All men must lead, All men must serve.

Alliance colour: Brown

Alliance forum: http://thechola.lefora.com/

As an alliance,

We declare that we are conscious of our responsibilities towards Men, the Dragon, the Tiger and the sacred Tree.
We declare that we are convinced of the necessity of standing united and pursuing the national goals.

Current (temporary) government:

King - Aerys Targaryen

President - Rahul

Signed,

Aerys Targaryen (first of my name)

• Upvote 4

You advertise low tax rates as if that's a good thing.

- Saopha Legatus Calas Vaduum, Lord General Big Shots of Charming Friends

We are the c h a̼̻Í̖͇ r m i̇͡ n g f r i e n d s and we are t͙̙̹͎̻͓̭͢͜͢h̢̘͕̪̹͓̟͉̰̀̕Ì̯͎̫͈̬͓eÌ¡ÍžÌ™Ì¬Í‰Ì²ÌœÍ Í҉̥̖̮̠͇͔̙͓͠c̀͜͢Í̟͖̳̠̕r̲͚͖̩͜͞͞ự̡̲̳̖̀̕͠ÌÍ̞̠̪͙Í̤̠e̢̡̜̗̬̩̭͇̟͉̱̜l̛͟Í͎͔̲̫͇̜̙͚eÍÍ̟̱̭͎͎̖̗͚͚̦̼̕sÍœÍ̵̡͕̙̬̹͈̺̯̣̱̱̗̩̼͟Ì̯̺͈t̀͠͞͞Ì̜̫̩̟̙͔ ̡̛҉̙̘̼͚̙̀͟ÍÍ͓̱̲͓̻̗oÍ̸Í̸͔̤̼̩̳͎͔͈͢f̶̴̢̬̺͔̮̱̫͓̘͟ ̢͉̞̪̦̣̼͓͞Í̫̻̹͖͉̮͇͙ͅf͘̕ÍÍ¢Í͕̻̱Ì̞̫͖̹̫͔̳oÍ̴̘̣̟̪̞̱͙̣̭̞̭̥̘͕͜ÌeÍ̢̯̪̙̪͜͜͞s̸͟Í͙̲̣̜̲̞̜͇̲̤̮̗͔͇͈̺̯

Qc9CHg7.png

You could easily remove that text with a clone tool.

- Saopha Legatus Calas Vaduum, Lord General Big Shots of Charming Friends

We are the c h a̼̻Í̖͇ r m i̇͡ n g f r i e n d s and we are t͙̙̹͎̻͓̭͢͜͢h̢̘͕̪̹͓̟͉̰̀̕Ì̯͎̫͈̬͓eÌ¡ÍžÌ™Ì¬Í‰Ì²ÌœÍ Í҉̥̖̮̠͇͔̙͓͠c̀͜͢Í̟͖̳̠̕r̲͚͖̩͜͞͞ự̡̲̳̖̀̕͠ÌÍ̞̠̪͙Í̤̠e̢̡̜̗̬̩̭͇̟͉̱̜l̛͟Í͎͔̲̫͇̜̙͚eÍÍ̟̱̭͎͎̖̗͚͚̦̼̕sÍœÍ̵̡͕̙̬̹͈̺̯̣̱̱̗̩̼͟Ì̯̺͈t̀͠͞͞Ì̜̫̩̟̙͔ ̡̛҉̙̘̼͚̙̀͟ÍÍ͓̱̲͓̻̗oÍ̸Í̸͔̤̼̩̳͎͔͈͢f̶̴̢̬̺͔̮̱̫͓̘͟ ̢͉̞̪̦̣̼͓͞Í̫̻̹͖͉̮͇͙ͅf͘̕ÍÍ¢Í͕̻̱Ì̞̫͖̹̫͔̳oÍ̴̘̣̟̪̞̱͙̣̭̞̭̥̘͕͜ÌeÍ̢̯̪̙̪͜͜͞s̸͟Í͙̲̣̜̲̞̜͇̲̤̮̗͔͇͈̺̯

Qc9CHg7.png

Tax rate mostly depends on what we are going to make out of the money. For now, we are working on buying new cities for our new members, growing their infra to an optimal value. For that, 5% is enough because most of them are small. I did not select tax rate randomly you know.

You could easily remove that text with a clone tool.

Thanks, I'll use it from next time.

Taxes are just a way for government to move money around more efficiently bby. If the members are active and can manage themselves, the taxes could be at 0% and it would be as efficient.

Goodluck Cholas :)

• Upvote 1
Lxr4VfE.png

High taxes can really be a way for an alliance to help out when its members are low in score. Don't be afraid of it.

Either way, good luck!

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

Taxes are just a way for government to move money around more efficiently bby. If the members are active and can manage themselves, the taxes could be at 0% and it would be as efficient.

Goodluck Cholas :)

Thanks