Why wait for the day when you can rule the night

Redael

Welcome to P&W, I represent Blood Moon, a new, fast-growing alliance.

We value loyalty, each other, and power above all else. We do whatever we can to promote equality as well as protect all our nations .

We want to see all our members succeed, big and small, and want everyone's voice to be heard if they have something to say. We will

never betray the trust of someone good enough to give it to us. 

We offer the second city act, military security, relatively riskless loans, support building your nation, the security in your opinion, along

with the never changing promise that we will be by your side

Gary Johnson 2016

I don't watch WWE so I don't know who they are, but in my opinion they don't look fit to rule an alliance.

56b348a99294b2f13f26409816f58796_crop_no

Xavier Woods will soon have his PHD, what will you have? If the X-man can be such a good manager as he is, I'm sure he could run an alliance.

I'd recommend getting a protectorate before a DOE... but I see a lot of potential with y'all. 

o/ Blood Moon 

I hope to work with you in the future.

We are looking for protection, would OS be interested?

Gary Johnson 2016

We are looking for protection, would OS be interested?

*cough* OS has bad PR *cough* And your alliance would have to endure a cult initiation. 

If you actually want it you can PM me or Ashwyn and we can setup a meeting. Otherwise maybe ask a well known alliance, and if you are established enough they will protect you. Worse comes to worse you could pay Arrgh to protect you. They have pretty good fees. 

Hdh3TqS.gif

*cough* OS has bad PR *cough* And your alliance would have to endure a cult initiation. 

If you actually want it you can PM me or Ashwyn and we can setup a meeting. Otherwise maybe ask a well known alliance, and if you are established enough they will protect you. Worse comes to worse you could pay Arrgh to protect you. They have pretty good fees.

Ok, we've inquired to other alliances, but most don't even respond to our messages.

Gary Johnson 2016

UPN?

DEIC?

BoC?

Rose?

VE?

Am i close?

UPN and Rose there, also talking to 2 alliances wich actullay respoded, but I wont announce until we actually get progress

Edited by Redael

Gary Johnson 2016

UPN and Rose there, also talking to 2 alliances wich actullay respoded, but I wont announce until we actually get progress

Aint Rose droppin a few of their protectorates anyways?!?.... I may be misinformed. 

And I think UPN is going to wait awhile before trying a protectorate again. Still I wish them the best, they really care about their protectorates. ~ 

Hdh3TqS.gif

Aint Rose droppin a few of their protectorates anyways?!?.... I may be misinformed. 

And I think UPN is going to wait awhile before trying a protectorate again. Still I wish them the best, they really care about their protectorates. ~ 

I don't think they are, but it may be me whos misinformed

Gary Johnson 2016

and the best award for please 'consider us for a protectorate goes too..... ' 

EDIT: [ couldn't hold it sorry  :lol: ]

Edited by Xenodolf

tNyPRz9.png

- Anarkhist leader of the Svøbødnäyä TÄ™rritøriyä Groznyj Grad

and the best award for please 'consider us for a protectorate goes too..... ' 

EDIT: [ couldn't hold it sorry  :lol: ]

UPN was actually really eager to help, however, they did not inform us of what was to come. So I don't want them back. 

If anyone deserves the award it would be Ashwyn. ~ 

Edited by Katerina
Hdh3TqS.gif

• 2 weeks later...