Danish-American Alliance Recruitment

Soulfalon27

Um, who are you? What is your alliance link? Why is your nation link saying your nation doesn't exist? Why is this not professional? What is your charter etc? What are the government positions?

And where is this website?

• Upvote 1

LTcxGHN.jpg

Fear not! for I have come to help!

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=26991

https://politicsandwar.com/alliance/id=2013

(They have no forums)

• Upvote 1

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

Fear not! for I have come to help!

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=26991

https://politicsandwar.com/alliance/id=2013

(They have no forums)

Fantastic! If they need me to create a quick, makeshift forum, I'll be ready to do so! (Any and all photoshopping of mine is pretty bad!)

LTcxGHN.jpg

Um, who are you? What is your alliance link? Why is your nation link saying your nation doesn't exist? Why is this not professional? What is your charter etc? What are the government positions?

And where is this website?

What three U.S. cities would you never, ever move to even for the job offer of your dreams? What combination of fixings makes your perfect burrito? What is the best gift you’ve ever received? What is the most thoughtful gift you’ve ever given? Who is your role model or has had the biggest influence on your life? Do you have any nicknames? What’s one thing you wish you had known as a freshman in college? How many siblings do you have? Do you consider yourself a morning person or a night owl? How long did it take you to start enjoying coffee? What do your parents do for a living? What quality is your automatic “no !@#$ way†when pursuing a potential relationship? What are two of your bucket list items? Have you ever kept a New Year’s resolution? Were you closer with your mom or your dad growing up? What is something you are financially saving up for currently? Where is your happy space? What is your favorite article of clothing you own? Do you have any specialty cooking dishes? What is one job you could never do? When is your birthday? What is in your fridge right now? What are you worse at than 90 percent of the population? Do you believe in aliens? Do you think it’s the little things or grand gestures that count the most? Have you ever been out of the country? What fact about you surprises people the most? What do you do for a living? What’s the most spontaneous thing you’ve ever done? What’s your ideal vacation? If you could live in any other U.S. city, which city would you live in? What was your favorite family vacation growing up? Are you a big fan of any major pro sports team? What was your favorite subject in school? What are you better at than 90 percent of the population? If you could travel back to any one point in time what would it be? What is the proudest moment or greatest achievement of your life so far? How did you meet your best friend? If you could be any animal, what would you be? Salty snacks or desserts? What is a family tradition your family has? What do you think is the most important life lesson for someone to learn? What was your favorite toy growing up? Who was your favorite teacher or professor? What is the best advice you’ve received? What’s the luckiest thing that’s ever happened to you? What do you feel people take for granted the most? What do you like the most about (insert city of residence)? What is the craziest scene or event you have ever witnessed? What is your biggest pet peeve? What was the worst job you’ve ever had? What was the last book you read? When you were younger, what did you want to be when you grew up? What was something that recently moved you? What skill or talent do you wish you had or were better at? If you just won $1 million, what would you do with it? If you had a superpower what would it be? What are you passionate about? What is your favorite movie? Are you a cat person, a dog person, both or neither? What do you think is your greatest strength? What is the last vegetable you would ever want to be? Edited by Kurdanak
xzhPlEh.png?1