World Political Thing

Nadir Aminu

OOC: I was launching everything in the Egyptian arsenal simultaneously. Hence the high number but whatever.

IC: Special forces are sent deep behind enemy lines and they successfully neutralise the missile defence systems of the apostate Saudi Regime.

Wilayat Egypt of the Islamic State launches 100 more missiles at the apostate Saudi Army and sends in the Muhahideen (army) to take over the north of the country.

Edited by Ibrahim
ztt5Wgs.png

(OOC: Might I suggest creating a separate thread to discuss all the out of character things such as nuclear weapons power and such? That way this place won't get too cluttered with other stuff.)

http://7kingdoms.net/skrp/

^Forum based nation building RP. You should join it^

I can explain Pakistan

I raided russia and america and fused their weapons ti create the ULtIMAte BOMB

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

OOC: I was launching everything in the Egyptian arsenal simultaneously. Hence the high number but whatever.

IC: Special forces are sent deep behind enemy lines and they successfully neutralise the missile defence systems of the apostate Saudi Regime.

Wilayat Egypt of the Islamic State launches 100 more missiles at the apostate Saudi Army and sends in the Egyptian army to take over the north of the country.

Since you launched your arsenal you will have to wait 1 hour to launch missile.

I can explain Pakistan

I raided russia and america and fused their weapons ti create the ULtIMAte BOMB

No. Just no.

Currently 1,000,000 men, 100,000 tanks under the cover of 10,000 bombers are crossing into the apostasy

ISL now only posses bioweapons

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

IC: Special forces are sent deep behind enemy lines and they successfully neutralise the missile defence systems of the apostate Saudi Regime.

Wilayat Egypt of the Islamic State launches 100 more missiles at the apostate Saudi Army and sends in the Egyptian army to take over the north of the country.

(OOC: Again, no nation your size could conceivably maintain, let alone produce, such an arsenal. Also, pls respond to my JASSM-ER attack. Unless you already did, and I missed it?.)

Now, the only way for enemy special forces and ground troops to enter the nation from Egypt were by air or sea. In the air, Saudi fighter jets would easily down any transport aircraft, said aircraft having little in the way of defences, while at sea, F-15Es would be busy attacking enemy shipping with their Harpoon anti-ship missiles.

Currently 1,000,000 men, 100,000 tanks under the cover of 10,000 bombers are crossing into the apostasy

Pakistan notes that this is a very dangerous strategically move, for the Islamic State is no longer protected by a military.

OOC: The real Islamic State doesn't have that huge of a military.

Edited by Vladimir Zhogin

ISL now only posses bioweapons

(OOC: Again, literally no nation in real life has that many bombers, but whatever)

The bombers would be targeted by over a million SAM sites, because ridiculous numbers for the win. The ground forces would be subjected to repeated attacks by Saudi fighters and over 10,000 attack helicopters

This is only the southern force.

We still have 5mil men and 1 mil tanks and 100k planes

Since you launched your arsenal you will have to wait 1 hour to launch missile.

OOC: You told me I only launched 100?

IC: Wilayat Egypt of the Islamic State carries out devastating airstrikes against the military supply network of the Apostate Monarchy, as well as the electricity power plants, and water facilities of Saudi Arabia.

ztt5Wgs.png

OOC: You told me I only launched 100?

IC: Wilayat Egypt of the Islamic State carries out devastating airstrikes against the military supply network of the Apostate Monarchy, as well as the electricity power plants, and water facilities of Saudi Arabia.

It would be rather difficult to carry out said airstrikes, seeing that Egyptian airbases had just been attacked by Saudi JASSM-ERs. Regardless, those aircraft which were able to carry out the raids would need to get past Saudi Eurofighter Typhoons, as well as SAM sites, which defended Saudi airspace.

in wwii the russians lost 10 mil men

Currently, Egypt, the Islamic State, and Saudi Arabia are facing military shortages. Men are losing morale because of constant bombings and airstrikes.

Saudi forces would be busy replenishing their military with both domestically produced weapons, as well as imports from the US of A.