World Political Thing

Nadir Aminu

They are improved for the purposes of this RP so players don't have a huge military disadvantage simply because of the country they pick. How is my navy being attacked from the air when my jets as well as those of the coalition are engaging your aircrafts?

The Israelis maintained a small presence in the Sinai, which was what they were withdrawing from, but the majority was held by the Egyptian army.

Because some of my jets are carrying Harpoons and attacking your ships, while the rest of the airforce deals with your airforce? It kinda helps that my airforce is better than yours...

Also: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yom_Kippur_War#Egyptian-Israeli_disengagement_agreement

The Israelis only withdrew from a portion of the Sinai prior to the 1979 agreement, and theydid that in 1975, after which they still held most of the peninsula. Prior to that 1975 withdrawal, they held the Sinai in its entirety. 

Edited by Director

http://7kingdoms.net/skrp/

^Forum based nation building RP. You should join it^

I beg to differ about the highly inexperienced and corrupt Saudi military being better. ¬_¬

Lmao. You're basically expecting me to rp my military's rl inexperience while you ignore the major rl issues suffered by Syria, Iraq, and Egypt, not to mention the lack of a decent airforce in Syria and Iraq.

• Upvote 3

Well, if you're still accepting...

I will take the Philippines. 

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png

Me too! me too!

... But without debating, please.

Edited by Dylan Pascua
  • Upvote 1

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png

Me too! me too!

... But without debating, please.

I'll start it.

Why did you request a lock? Ibrahim was being a pest, I get that, but you're getting the whole thread down because of it?

I'll invite you too. Edited by Vladimir Zhogin

Because some of my jets are carrying Harpoons and attacking your ships, while the rest of the airforce deals with your airforce? It kinda helps that my airforce is better than yours...

Your Airforce is not better and we definitely had the numbers on our side so you would have needed every plane you could get.

Also, my Airforce had orders to intercept every plane you had in the sky anyway so like it or not they would have been engaged.

Also: https://en.wikipedia...ement_agreement

The Israelis only withdrew from a portion of the Sinai prior to the 1979 agreement, and theydid that in 1975, after which they still held most of the peninsula. Prior to that 1975 withdrawal, they held the Sinai in its entirety. 

When Egypt re-captured the overwhelming majority of the Sinai from Israel they held on to it until the end of the war. Israel made advances in the west bank and that's how they compensated for the loss of the Sinai but they did not re-capture it thereafter. End of story.

Edited by Ibrahim
ztt5Wgs.png

Your Airforce is not better and we definitely had the numbers on our side so you would have needed every plane you could get.

Also, my Airforce had orders to intercept every plane you had in the sky anyway so like it or not they would have been engaged.

When Egypt re-captured the overwhelming majority of the Sinai from Israel they held on to it until the end of the war. Israel made advances in the west bank and that's how they compensated for the loss of the Sinai but they did not re-capture it thereafter. End of story.

Only, they did encircle the Egyptian army, drive right up to Cairo, and regained the Sinai, only to withdraw in 1979. How's bout you actually provide some bloody links?

On the subject of airforces, yes, the Saudi airforce is better. Egypt's flying around in far less advanced aircraft irl, and the Saudis are equipped with the latest stuff. Additionally, the Saudis are fighting relatively close or even in their own airspace, allowing for my SAMs to attack your aircraft. The simple fact is that your airforce is at a huge disadvantage.