The Drunk Show

Keegoz

I only listened to the show once but are you guys still talking at the same time? Cause that's my main irk with the radio show, would love to listen otherwise!

There is limitations to the time we can do it. I live in Australia and ss23 lives in New Zealand, I will likely be able to do it 2-3 hours earlier with planning.

But there is always the recordings for those who can't listen in live.

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

There is limitations to the time we can do it. I live in Australia and ss23 lives in New Zealand, I will likely be able to do it 2-3 hours earlier with planning.

But there is always the recordings for those who can't listen in live.

I think he meant people talking at the same time, like talking over one another.

• Upvote 1

scSqPGJ.gif

I think he meant people talking at the same time, like talking over one another.

Yeah exactly, I think like every other sentence was interrupted by someone talking over another person and sometimes everyone was just talking at the same time. 

• Upvote 1

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

Yeah exactly, I think like every other sentence was interrupted by someone talking over another person and sometimes everyone was just talking at the same time. 

Just need someone in charge directing traffic, ask a question to one person and have them answer it. Cut off the people interrupting, etc.. But since this is more of a casual show with loose topics and fun conversation it sort of loses its "charm" making it more organized. 

scSqPGJ.gif

• 2 weeks later...

New show should be happening this week, I am aiming for a 1 am EST (10 pm Game Time) start. Message me if you're interested.

• Upvote 1

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

That's mostly because they have like 6 people on at the same time usually. If the show was more serious they would kick off guests who they don't want speaking during each segment.

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

That's mostly because they have like 6 people on at the same time usually. If the show was more serious they would kick off guests who they don't want speaking during each segment.

I guess that would be a lot less fun for them. Just wanted to mention it in case they didn't know. Idk how it is for everyone else but I have a really hard time hearing anything when more than one person is talking at the same time, which kinda makes it pointless for me to listen. 

But good luck with the show!

• Upvote 1

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

The reason why I am asking for guests is to kinda limit this problem.

Every show up to this point has been an open to anyone around at the time to join and we end up with a lot of people.

I will try and limit it to 3-4 in the future and address the talking over each other issue.

The reason why I am asking for guests is to kinda limit this problem.

Every show up to this point has been an open to anyone around at the time to join and we end up with a lot of people.

I will try and limit it to 3-4 in the future and address the talking over each other issue.

Thanks!

4nVL9WJ.jpg

• 2 months later...

New Show \o/

Guests: Malone/Dwynn, Melisandre, MrBooty, Shellhound, TUGT and later on Partisan

There is the usual stuff we do (Trains and other stuff) and around roughly one hour in there is some actual politics talk.

http://ss23.geek.nz/mess/peacefulponderings-ep4.mp3

This image also explains stuff for ss23 in the earlier half of the show: http://i.imgur.com/krDK!@#$.png

• Upvote 2

New Show \o/

Guests: Malone/Dwynn, Melisandre, MrBooty, Shellhound, TUGT and later on Partisan

There is the usual stuff we do (Trains and other stuff) and around roughly one hour in there is some actual politics talk.

http://ss23.geek.nz/mess/peacefulponderings-ep4.mp3

This image also explains stuff for ss23 in the earlier half of the show: http://i.imgur.com/krDK!@#$.png

I don't know what Shellhound did a worse job of, Taking over Guardian leadership from me, or taking over the Radio show from me.

EDIT: https://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/11249-what-did-shellhound-do-worse/

Edited by Prefontaine

scSqPGJ.gif

shit show needs to stay dead tbh

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

You need to get on it next time, metro.

no

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

• Chris unpinned this topic