Pantheon

Fistandantilus

ipEqFOc.jpg

Strength, Honour, Unity

Thank you for taking the time to check out our Page! At Pantheon, we're a newer Alliance that is building up to one day be a strong player here in Orbis. We have a tight and helpful community atmosphere, are relaxed and reasonable in the way we do things, and we like to focus on having fun with this game. We have several things that make Pantheon Stand out from the rest of the Allainces here in Orbis:

1) 2% Income Tax. Most of our growth programs are funded by our large nations personally, and this allows us to keep our Tax rate ultra low. This will help you grow your nation rapidly no matter your size!

2) Amazing growth programs! We have programs that will build a new nation up to 8 cities in 70 days! I feel giving new nations loans is criminal, so all the aid will be in grants(free money!)!

3) Merit based government We still have open government positions, and we give them to the best people for the jobs! If you are looking for an alliance that you can contribute to, Pantheon is always looking for promising talent!

4) FA philosophy We an an alliance that has a focus on growth and will try to diplomatically and fairly resolve issues, but we will always ferociously protect our members and our allies

If this seems like your kind of alliance, don't hesitate to send me a tell or apply on our forums and ingame!

Forum Link: Link

Ingame Link: Link

IRC Channel: #Pantheon

Edited by Fistandantilus
  • Upvote 6

InGen and more personally, I, am glad to be working with Pantheon while helping to foster their growth. I am not sure I have met a more welcoming group of people in this game. 

This alliance, Pantheon, Is definitely worth consideration in joining. You will not regret anything....other than choosing someone besides Pantheon.

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

Top 19 in less than 70 days, not too shabby. 

Official Yellow alliance until Rose sends us a cease and desist! 

SnIwFtR.gif

Congrats on Pantheon's stellar growth! Truly impressive what you guys have been able to accomplish  :D

http://i.imgur.com/K3xCRAP.png

• 3 weeks later...