Mutiny at last! Another loose cannon added.

Filthy Fifths

KyirXs5.jpg

This following message is paid for and endorsed by the Admiralty of Arrgh!

rIjDl1V.png

The Admiralty recently has had a chance to parlay and we decided to change some things up. On behalf of the Admiralty of Arrgh! - I present you the new Admiralty of Arrgh!

The Admiralty of Arrgh!

Ogaden - Grand Admiral

Warpool - Admiral

Zapp Brannigan - Admiral

Shadow - Admiral

Jacbon Hanson - Admiral

Buck Turgidson - Admiral

cctmsp13 has been decided to step down from Admiralty to plunder the Seven Seas under the rank of Commodore. He has served the Admiralty of Arrgh! since her inception and we couldn't be more proud to have such a decorated member among our ranks. Thank you cctmsp13 for your service. 

Buck Turgidson has been promoted from Commodore to Admiral for his very lucrative dosh schemes and we believe he will continue to search the high seas for treasure island. He has been a loyal member of Arrgh! since her inception and will serve the Admiralty proud. 

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact one of us in the Admiralty. We will try to get back to you as fast as we can but you know rum and arrgh!. 

On behalf of the Admiralty,

Zapp Brannigan

Edited by Zapp Brannigan
  • Upvote 1

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

That's something I can sign. Drunk or not.

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Taylor Swift o/

rsz_1g7q_ak91409798280.jpg

If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a roll.

There is one you will follow. One who is the shining star, and he will lead you to beautiful places in the search of his own vanity. And when there is no more vanity to be found, he will leave you in darkness, as a fading memory of his own creation.

Filthyfifths is still gov?

0/10 would roll Arrgh

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

• Wiki Mod

As the commander of Loose Cannons maniple I trust we will be receiving a royalty check for the use of our name soon.

• Upvote 1

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

I'm in arrgh, can we at least get a  1/10?

Congrats to buck; He's definitely earned it. 

0.5/10 is the best I can do

• Upvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Loose Cannons and Buck! o7

As the commander of Loose Cannons maniple I trust we will be receiving a royalty check for the use of our name soon.

Copyrights are with the one that gave the name to the maniple, not to the commander, but it is agreed that you are using the name. ;)

Loose Cannons is a legal Fireteam of Arrgh.

Arrgh!

Edited by Niemand
  • Upvote 1

tvPWtuA.gif

The Loose Cannons are one of the most successful legal fireteams to ever sail the 7 seas. The only thing they serve is the acquisition of booty and dosh

• Upvote 1