How bad are you at Dota?

Aphelion

• 2 weeks later...

I was playing hard support when I calibrated a few months back and was like... right under 3k or something around there. I haven't been able to really play since this semester started though. 

[17:17:58] <&Ashland> I will give you hops if you say this phrase:

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Dota 2? Never played it. I remember playing the WC3 map a bit and being pretty terrible, I liked the dwarf sniper especially his "scatter shot" which at max could take out multiple creeps in one go.

• 3 weeks later...

1k mmr. I play support and try and me friendly. IT DOES NOT WORK

play with us sometime, rose has even put together a team we are supposed to have play in small tournaments :P though we missed our last game because we all forgot about it.... 

Right now the roster is:

Pax - pos 1

Pubstomper/Caillou - pos 2

Krillian - pos 3

CrocMaster(nonpnw guy) - pos 4

Luna - pos 5

Luna is the team captain as well. Our solo mmr is pretty spread afaik it is as follows:

Pax around 2k

Pubstomper 3900

Krillian <1k

Crocmaster 4400

Luna 5100

Edited by Caillou
  • Upvote 1

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif

play with us sometime, rose has even put together a team we are supposed to have play in small tournaments :P though we missed our last game because we all forgot about it.... 

Right now the roster is:

Pax - pos 1

Pubstomper/Caillou - pos 2

Krillian - pos 3

CrocMaster(nonpnw guy) - pos 4

Luna - pos 5

Luna is the team captain as well. Our solo mmr is pretty spread afaik it is as follows:

Pax around 2k

Pubstomper 3900

Krillian <1k

Crocmaster 4400

Luna 5100

I'd love to when I can.

If you apply to our forums there is a thread in the public chat with all of our steam names and links. Feel free to add us!

3fHp1YR.gif

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Bourhann played a couple games with me and my buddies tonight, won both games

3fHp1YR.gif

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I lost a 5v3 once ,( I was with one of the three) , I was Sniper , one was Faceless void and one was Ogre Magi and we lost I was super salty because I had good items but it was too much :v

1878498441_DJKrmko.png.dccff90b8a322ff56cb0b8e3e056be19.png
Yeet on all the fascists, viva la revolution mofo - Josip Broz for all dem Titos and Tities