We came to port for this?!?

Jacob Hanson

Curious - what exactly is the difference between your Mercenary Preferential Contracts and your Mercenary Protection Contracts?

And of course, best of luck to Vanguard. :)

Preferential Contracts are alliances we are friends with and you can expect a response from us if something happens; After long periods as protectorates we like to keep our options open. If our mercenary services are ever needed, they are given at a discounted rate to those alliances as well. 

Obviously we are closer with some of the preferential contracts then others.

Our protection contracts are there to keep alliances out of the treaty web - We saw in the last few great wars protectorates jumping in on there protectors behalf; we are giving alliances the option to opt out of having to hold treaties etc. I was very excited to hear about the direction that Vangaurd was taking and hope it leads them into a new future; Rather then being meat shields for other peoples fights, as it to often works out. 

• Upvote 2

I recall us attacking the Mensa members who raided UPS last? Probably should get your facts straight. 

Yeah, the guy who 3 of you jumped was me...  you then offered me peace after I destroyed your armies!  Luckily for you guys, Mensa HQ talked me out of beiging you.  Still, I made a pretty penny, so I can't complain.

☾☆

Warrior of Dio

and THERE is the paper.

This is obviously a paperless understanding. (Do pirates even know how to write or read?)

No, seriously though, to anyone jumping on the hurr-there-is-the-paper-hurr bandwagon, this is obviously a temporary measure until Vanguard gets their shadow-politics in order.

If you really want to point out some irony, let's talk about how much their security has improved since canceling on two of the top-ranked alliances in this game.

• Upvote 2

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.