Fallout 4

Arthur Wellington

To be fair I am kinda avoiding it since my computer is 5 years old, and I am waiting for my new video card to come in, since i figure diamond city is going to cause my computer self combust. 

Then again it did take me 3 days to finally walk to the water treatment plant to do some quest there, since every time I passed something while walking there, I would go check it out first before I moved on.

I'm like the dog from Up, focused on my goal until SQUIRREL!

Now that I have collected 50 fusion cores, I can now freely explore the wasteland while pretending to be Tin Man

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

I seemed to find fusion cores just fine with the ammo scavenger perk. It seems that the game sorts fusion cores under "ammunition", and can therefore occasionally be looted in fair quantities (3-7 has been my luck) and I am currently sitting on about 30 cores at level 34. Unless that is the same for you all too, maybe I just don't use power armor enough.

Edited by Eltee

do you guys actually ever use your power armor?  I am lvl 26 i think, and the only time i have ever used it was in that first mission when you get it.  I think I have 4 frames now with 3 complete sets, and a partial set, but they just chill in my home base.

I also hate that there are synths in your bases that &#33;@#&#036; them up, but even when you know they are synths you cant just wipe them out, without the rest of the cronies screwing them up.

• Upvote 1

You might be thinking fusion cells.

Fusion cores are EXTREMELY rare to find randomly.

I'm also regretting siding with The Institute. They won't stop attacking The Castle and constantly harass my caravans.

The Brotherhood of Steel might be douchebags, but at least they leave your settlements alone and have waaaay more quests.

Nope. Fusion cores. I have about 30 or so right now at level 40. I've only ever taken about 5 of those from the fusion generator looking things. I'll take a screenshot if I get the time of a box with fusion cores in it.

Edited by Eltee

• 1 month later...

shit i just ran into some place with a ton of concrete just laying around like 5-6 bags of it, but i don't remember where it was, I want to say it was at the giddie up toy factory, but don't take my word for it.

Also I really need to pick up the pace on the main story line, I am now level 61 and i still haven't gotten to the institute's base yet.

• 2 weeks later...