Favorite PI game?

Ayayay

Favorite PI Game  

95 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite PI game?

EU3 is best game

Edited by Malal

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Voted EU4, though EU3 was what got me into Paradox Interactive games in the first place. I've been meaning to try CK2, too - in what ways does it differ from Europa Universalis?

Vote other ;) Diffrence between CK and EU series is that in CK you play as a character instead of nation. Your goal is to keep your dynasty alive as opposed to whatever realm you rule.

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

It's a tough call between CK2 and EU3/4 at this point. I think by the end of it's development cycle, EU4 will probably be a better game than CK2. Horse Lords has been a blast though, nothing like conquering your enemies and dismantling everything they've build over generations so you can get a few hundred more horsemen.

It's a tough call between CK2 and EU3/4 at this point. I think by the end of it's development cycle, EU4 will probably be a better game than CK2. Horse Lords has been a blast though, nothing like conquering your enemies and dismantling everything they've build over generations so you can get a few hundred more horsemen.

I have the exact opposite thought, HL is the worst expansion since RoI imo. The game runs like shit no matter what now.

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Crusader Kings 2 is king (pun intended). Giving these sort of games a sort of RPG like mechanic tends to go down well to me and also opens up some nice scenarios. I particularly like playing as heretic characters I create as long as the heresy has some flavour to it. For example playing as a south Italian count who is Fraticelli, conquers southern Italy and brings forth the Fraticelli papacy who in my experience will quickly declare a crusade on whoever holds northern Italy. Cathars are also fun due to having the overpowered ability to have female commanders and councilors... annoying having your daughters die in battle fighting Catholics though... especially when pregnant.

EU2 ftw

If you love railroads so much why not play the Victoria series instead?

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Oh Man that is a hard question I have bought like 100.

Probably not in any order:

Mount & Blade Warband

EUIII and EUIV (I like both very much and played many,many hours)

I loved CK, but I have to say CKII is a gem

Cities Skylines is a really good city builder as well

All the Hearts of Irons were good, like Darkest hour HoI2, HoI3, and the many other inspired games like Arsenal of Democracy

Vicky 1 and 2 are both good with also the expansions

My favorite mods have to be: MEIOU and Taxes for EUIII/IV

CKII Plus, Game of Thrones, and Warhammer: Geheimnisnacht for CKII.

There are too many Mount & Blade mods to list honestly. . .

Victoria II is love. Victoria II is life.

Nothing is more satisfying than being militarily powerful enough to crush the rest of the powers when they try to start containment wars over infamy. Second to that, I guess, is successfully taking all of Africa under your colonial rule.

But yeah Victoria 2 is love Victoria 2 is life.

Edited by AMERICAN HERO

Knights of Honor. Best 99 cents i've ever spent.

If it didn't crash so much I'd play it all the time. Although it really is too easy to win, especially trade-wise.

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win