Is Cobalt coming to a theater near you?

Greene

1ksGMfb.png

Since this is going around, I suppose I need to clear something up. Allilee sent a message to blue alliances threatening them.

He shouldn't have done so, and I take full responsibility for not proof reading his message before it went out.

Cobalt is not planning to roll any blue alliances, and there has never been a plan for us to do so. The farthest it ever got was

me having conversations with gov as a possible option and feeling out my friends and allies. Obviously everyone (except Mensa)

both inside and outside of my alliance said it was a really bad idea, so we aren't doing it. Full disclosure, I did try and hire Arrgh,

but I was drunk and they didn't take me seriously (Warpool is extremely smart like that).

If there are any other rumors flying around, like I'm the Devil's spawn, please let me know! Well actually, my dad is a lesser demon...

or was it he's battling demons... I dunno, anyway... seriously, bring !@#$ to me if you think something's going on with my alliance.

Warmly yours, Grealind

edit: wrote is when I was supposed to write it.

Edited by Grealind
  • Upvote 6

greene.png

Formerly known as Grealind of Resvernas (28 October 2014-29 August 2017) and Greene of Japan (29 August 2017-28 Septmber 2017)

7th Caretaker of Duat, the Deity Thoth

No one gives a !@#$.

I wish. With the amount of messages I've gotten, I gotta disagree with you.

• Upvote 5

greene.png

Formerly known as Grealind of Resvernas (28 October 2014-29 August 2017) and Greene of Japan (29 August 2017-28 Septmber 2017)

7th Caretaker of Duat, the Deity Thoth

I'm curious as to why this was even considered.  Unless you actually planned on attacking TEst ( They're blue colored ) and people were just wise enough to tell you 'No'?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'm curious as to why this was even considered.  Unless you actually planned on attacking TEst ( They're blue colored ) and people were just wise enough to tell you 'No'?

Terminus Est is only blue as of recent, they weren't before. Perhaps them being blue is what changed their mind. Food for thought.
  • Upvote 2

• Wiki Mod

Still might be. #rollcobalt2015

• Upvote 2

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

Blue power! Oh wait.

• Upvote 1

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

Cmon guys you know the plan: #RollVE2015

dont worry about blue when you got green ;)

Meh, we've moved on. That's old. Something new now.

Other alliances need to get in the spotlight. Can't hog it all the time.

• Downvote 1

1ksGMfb.png

Since this is going around, I suppose I need to clear something up. Allilee sent a message to blue alliances threatening them.

He shouldn't have done so, and I take full responsibility for not proof reading his message before it went out.

Cobalt is not planning to roll any blue alliances, and there has never been a plan for us to do so. The farthest it ever got was

me having conversations with gov as a possible option and feeling out my friends and allies. Obviously everyone (except Mensa)

both inside and outside of my alliance said it was a really bad idea, so we aren't doing it. Full disclosure, I did try and hire Arrgh,

but I was drunk and they didn't take me seriously (Warpool is extremely smart like that).

If there are any other rumors flying around, like I'm the Devil's spawn, please let me know! Well actually, my dad is a lesser demon...

or was it he's battling demons... I dunno, anyway... seriously, bring !@#$ to me if you think something's going on with my alliance.

Warmly yours, Grealind

edit: wrote is when I was supposed to write it.

tumblr_inline_mw10jcCqxD1ro4gn4.gif

• Upvote 2

Peace will never be accomplished without war, but war cannot happen without peace.... or something like that idk

Less surprised by that and more surprised you're allied with Mensa, are we going to have to wait another month before you put it up?

Wait, what? We're allied with them?

And why would we care? It doesn't effect us or our allies. Unless we're talking about the tie in through Seven Kingdoms, but I can't comment on their pact ties there.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Wait, what? We're allied with them?

And why would we care? It doesn't effect us or our allies. Unless we're talking about the tie in through Seven Kingdoms, but I can't comment on their pact ties there.

It was a joke because he claimed that he talked to you guys and that you were okay with rolling everyone in blue, I made a better joke though so removed it.

• Upvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

It was a joke because he claimed that he talked to you guys and that you were okay with rolling everyone in blue, I made a better joke though so removed it.

Oh shit, ok. Haha

Don't get me wrong though, I was caught off by the fact he supposedly spoke to our leadership ( Or somebody in our alliance ) about it. I still don't see why he felt the need to point Mensa out as not giving a damn.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1