The Green Protection Agency: Prosperity through neutrality.

Malx65

gpaflag_zps3sbu1odi.jpg

The Green Protection Agency

Neutrality. Sovereignty. Protection.

Council of Triumvirs

Triumvir of Internal Affairs: Oberstein

Triumvir of Military Affairs: Kalev60

Triumvir of Foreign Affairs: Godfrey

Board of Directors

Director of Internal Affairs: Malx65

Director of Internal Affairs: Brian

Director of Military Affairs: Kyleisking

Director of Military Affairs: Prezyan

Director of Foreign Affairs: Patrick Lynch

Contact information

Forums: GPA P&W Forums.

IRC channel: #gpa-pnw

Color sphere: Green

Prosperity through neutrality.

Hello everyone, and welcome.

I'm Malx65 of the Green Protection Agency, which is also known as the "Neutral menace" or "Green menace" The commitment we have to our new members is unrivaled, and i would like to take this opportunity to invite anyone looking to join an alliance that values peace, growth, and mutual protection. However, we're not pacifists, we believe in armed neutrality as our concept.

We're the biggest neutral alliance on Orbis, and reside on the Green color sphere. We pledge to take no part, or sides in the affairs of the world of Politics & War. Instead, the G.P.A focuses on a strong, sovereign community, and protecting the welfare of the nations under its banner.

What can the G.P.A do for you?

Besides offering protection, the G.P.A will accelerate and maximize your growth. We will teach you how to play the game like a master, both economically and militarily, making your nation as efficient and strengthened as it can possibly be.

What else can the greener side of Orbis offer you?

• Our City grant program, that pays for your first 6 cities + cash to build them to 1000 infrastructure.

• Interest-free loans, to keep building your nation as efficiently as possible.

• Only 4% monetary tax, and 0% on resources.

• Cash rewards of $100,000 per new member you successfully help recruit.

• All the tutorials and guidance you need to  learn the ropes.

• Support  & financial aid against any raiders you may encounter.

• Democratic elections for government leadership, which is made up of 3 triumvirs at all times.

• The ability for every member to propose new legislature.

• The possibility to become part of government through your own merits.

• A friendly, respectful, and helpful community, where all members enjoy an equal say in discussions.

All we will desire of you in return is that you maintain regular activity, uphold the charter of the G.P.A, and adhere to its core principles: Neutrality, Sovereignty, Protection, and Community. Reference: G.P.A Charter & Declarations.

Convinced that the G.P.A is the alliance for you?

Please sign-up on our forums:

G.P.A Applicant form.

And in-game, on our alliance page:

G.P.A Alliance HQ.

Edited by Malx65
  • Upvote 6
style3,Malx65.png

Oh hey, you guys finally separated from the (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways)-GPA forums! I hope things are going well over at my old home. Congrats on the recruitment thread redux. :)

• Upvote 3
xzhPlEh.png?1

This is a pretty good recruitment thread Malx. Let the fresh meat be harvested by our fields on the greener side of the orbis.  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

• Upvote 1

We have seized the means of production. Though union, and self-governance, we have organized between all peoples of the land.

Oh hey, you guys finally separated from the (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways)-GPA forums! I hope things are going well over at my old home. Congrats on the recruitment thread redux. :)

Yes, isn't it lovely?

As a question, the way that the alliances have fallen there are two vague "sides" in the alliance web, with a lot of grey areas. As we saw in the last war, fighting between these sides is incredibly destructive and expensive because they are approximately equal in power and size.

As a single alliance pledged to neutrality, what is to stop one of those sides using you as a convenient source of income/raid target? 

I ask this as a nation of Orbis. Convince me you're worth joining.

☾☆

Priest of Dio

just because the Nazis did something doesn't mean it's automatically wrong

As a question, the way that the alliances have fallen there are two vague "sides" in the alliance web, with a lot of grey areas. As we saw in the last war, fighting between these sides is incredibly destructive and expensive because they are approximately equal in power and size.

As a single alliance pledged to neutrality, what is to stop one of those sides using you as a convenient source of income/raid target? 

I ask this as a nation of Orbis. Convince me you're worth joining.

I suspect you know the answer to that question, but I'll answer it anyways. There is nothing stopping one of the "sides" or even a single alliance from deciding that they want to raid us. We strictly adhere to our neutrality and attempt to maintain friendly relations with everyone in the game in the belief that our political ideology will exempt us from such attacks, but it is not a guarantee. Even if there isn't a serious violation of our neutrality (in which case we would certainly deserve whatever heat comes down on us, i.e. the St. Patrick's Massacre) there are those out there that may seek to do us harm simply because of our neutral stance.

We as an alliance accept the fact that despite our best intentions and adherence to the rules of neutrality there is always the possibility that we may come under fire simply for the fact that people don't like us, or how we play the game. We don't have any ties or treaties to protect us in the event that we do come under attack. We have only ourselves to look after and only each other to rely on. Because of this we are all willing to go down with the GPA ship in the event of a serious threat and would attempt to inflict as much damage as possible and make life difficult for those who would seek to do us harm.

All that being said, the GPA is not for everyone and if people really enjoy the war system and the political side of the game they should look elsewhere for a new home. If you want a close-knit community and are interested in building your nation as efficiently as possible with little interference from your government this may be the place for you. We have very diverse backgrounds but we look after each other and care greatly for our alliance, and I've enjoyed playing with and getting to know the other members of the GPA. For new members joining the game it is probably advisable to look elsewhere in the top 10 to start your career. Due to our low tax rate our growth programs will likely never be as good as theirs and because many of our members are higher up in score it is harder for us to protect you.
Edited by Godfrey
  • Upvote 4

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'd like to say nice forums but they won't let me register. Pm'ed your internal affairs dude. Hopefully it gets fixed. :(

It seems that it did! Welcome to the family. :)

We have seized the means of production. Though union, and self-governance, we have organized between all peoples of the land.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bumpette 

Psweet> pro-tip: don't listen to baronus if Prezyan disagrees with him

5:48 AM — +Eva-Beatrice sq**rts all over the walls

Eva-Beatrice> I'd let Sintiya conquer me anyday x)

10:56 PM — +Eva-Beatrice m*st*rb*tes in front of Prezyan

12:13 AM — +Eva-Beatrice has no one to !@#$ :(

HelpUs_zpsi0vwqlkd.gif

• Upvote 2

HelpUs_zpsi0vwqlkd.gif

A glorious interpretation of the GPA! Now... don't look in the other direction... 

(Actual picture from Halifax oddly enough)

hi-ns-dartmouth-refinery-8col.jpg

• Upvote 2

anewgpa_zpsdg9ziu9w.gif

• Upvote 2

isyourcitygreenenough_zpstxte2tl0.gif

• Upvote 2

The GPA has been the first alliance to deny me access, and banned me! What a feat to break!

It is quite a feat. Nice job.

• Upvote 1

thisidk_zpsjskxtjmx.gif

One of my favorites right here!

• Upvote 2