Time Travel Roleplay

WILDWILDWEST

So I'm hanging out at the Circle K tonight, trying to think of ideas for my history paper, when out of nowhere . . . 

BillTedCircleK.png

A former version of myself tells me to use the phone booth to travel back in time to write my history report. 

I'm thinking maybe I can use this thing to travel back in time and change things in Orbis? Like maybe I can go back to August 28th and buy some credits or something. Maybe buy some gasoline or sell some steel, go to war with some enemies, you know. What could go wrong? 

What do you guys think I should use the phonebooth for? 

• Upvote 1
liGmJ9T.gif

Go back and make your friends at Charming Friends less annoying so they didn't get wrecked in that dog pile you guys ended up at the bottom of.

Edited by firecomet234

Proud Canadian, Proud Ontarian

OZFC3Z0.jpg

Go back to the first days of the game and be the first nation and then become the leader of a huge mega-alliance with over 1,000 people in it and be the highest score by 10,000 points then warn Sheepy of the Last187 hack and also the Death of VE Hack so that it didn't happen and mess up everything.

This is very small

Go back and control my nation growth so I'm in Golen's range, then launch a volley of missiles at him.

(Damn that peace treaty we signed Golen, when the year 2000 comes I am definitely not renewing it)

OZFC3Z0.jpg

actually, in real life when he switched to DeNeloki Peas he stated that the contracts didn't exist anymore. then he changed his mind about new rekishstien. But he still he did say the contracts didn't exist. ;)

Hmmm...TBYSTAR I like the gist of your plan...starts thinking of a possible loophole

OZFC3Z0.jpg

I'd send all my 50 spies to destroy Canada's missiles and ships and whatnot before he can declare war on me... thanks Sheepy for letting smaller nations spy on larger nations without them being able to do so to us!

This is very small

I'd send all my 50 spies to destroy Canada's missiles and ships and whatnot before he can declare war on me... thanks Sheepy for letting smaller nations spy on larger nations without them being able to do so to us!

Nooo... haha I can still spy on you :)

OZFC3Z0.jpg

^

You failed

Yeah haha I know.

And my aircraft mission was disappointing, only 4 destroyed. I think I will stop, it is too destructive economically wise as well...

OZFC3Z0.jpg