An Assassin Order Announcement

Guest Raven

SsNYUzY.png

First and foremost, The Assassin Order would like to introduce the following members to the rank of Master Assassin.

Thomas McTavish

Williamsonn

Adam Maddison

Now while we're here, I would like to reiterate a few policies regarding the Order as well as some recent changes:

On Foreign Affairs: The Assassin Order will not now, nor any time in the foreseeable future, hold any form of a treaty with any foreign entity. We are not isolationists, we are not rogues, and we are not neutral. We refuse to let a document define who our friends are or to be used as a means or method to lure ourselves or our allies into a fight. The Order will become a great asset to those it finds itself in league with and a menace to those it finds itself in opposition to. We welcome and encourage all of you to get to know us before choosing your side.

"To say that nothing is true, is to realize that the foundations of society are fragile, and that we must be the shepherds of our own civilization. To say that everything is permitted, is to understand that we are the architects of our actions, and that we must live with their consequences, whether glorious or tragic."

On Raiding: The Assassin Order was built upon the foundation of freedom for every individual. We believe that every nation ruler has the right to run his or her nation as they wish and will deal with their consequences individually, whether glorious or tragic. As of today, The Order will no longer prohibit any nation from raiding another nation for supplies no matter their allegiance.

Signed,

PhYYh4z.png

Raven, The Mentor

Edited for typos. x2 Edited by Raven
  • Upvote 5

The Knights Templar is in for a rude awakening

• Upvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

On Raiding: The Assassin Order was built upon the foundation of freedom for every individual. We believe that every nation ruler has the right to run his or her nation as they wish and will deal will their consequences individually, whether glorious or tragic. As of today, The Order will no longer prohibit any nation from raiding another nation for supplies no matter their allegiance.

If you allow your members to indiscriminately raid all alliances like International Revolution does, then your alliance will be just as disdained as International Revolution is.

''Everyone can do (raid) what they want'' is not a valid foreign policy.

• Upvote 3

new_forum_sig_2.png

If you allow your members to indiscriminately raid all alliances like International Revolution does, then your alliance will be just as disdained as International Revolution is.

It is actually a valid foreign policy. You just don't agree with it.

• Upvote 5

34q946o.gif

☾☆

Priest of Dio

Who exactly are you to tell me what a "valid foreign policy" is for my alliance?

No, no, no, you're free to do what you want, I mean, yeah, it is your alliance. But when your members piss off a lot of people, and then those people and any of their friends decide that you're annoying, your alliance may get attacked and raided. And, as I said, your alliance may be disliked by many people. It's just not a good combination and your alliance will suffer for it.

• Upvote 1

new_forum_sig_2.png

No, no, no, you're free to do what you want, I mean, yeah, it is your alliance. But when your members piss off a lot of people, and then those people and any of their friends decide that you're annoying, your alliance may get attacked and raided. And, as I said, your alliance may be disliked by many people. It's just not a good combination and your alliance will suffer for it.

That is a possibility. You are correct. 

• Upvote 1

On Raiding: The Assassin Order was built upon the foundation of freedom for every individual. We believe that every nation ruler has the right to run his or her nation as they wish and will deal with their consequences individually, whether glorious or tragic. As of today, The Order will no longer prohibit any nation from raiding another nation for supplies no matter their allegiance. 

While this might sound commendable, it certainly will not stop certain alliances from rolling your entire order if your assassins decide they want to raid an aligned nation. 

• Upvote 2

yVHTSLQ.png

(TEst lives on but I'm in BK stronk now and too lazy to change the image)

I think the idea is if one of them were to raid one of your members you could retaliate against that individual nation. But still, this is something new and I think cool, considering the treatied mess we've had.

MR BOOTY IN DA HOUSE

I think the idea is if one of them were to raid one of your members you could retaliate against that individual nation. But still, this is something new and I think cool, considering the treatied mess we've had.

Absolutely. 

This announcement is fantastic. I always enjoy seeing well thought out policies put forward. 

Last time I checked you green light raiding arrgh!; Raiding is a right and a responsibility of the nation raiding. If an alliance green lights "raiding" that is an act of war.

While this might sound commendable, it certainly will not stop certain alliances from rolling your entire order if your assassins decide they want to raid an aligned nation. 

Its a damn good thing Arrgh! is here to make sure un-necessary aggression against one of our protectorates is pursued. Some of our friendships arn't just extortion :v
Edited by Jacob Hanson
  • Upvote 2

A smart assassin chooses his/her targets wisely. We will see how the raiding policy goes I suppose.

As for me, I wish you luck. I like the idea and theme.

• Upvote 1

q8nfyvc.gif

You claim you will hold no treaties with any alliance and your members are free do go out and raid any alliance it likes but your alliance page says you are protected by Arrgh.

So is being protected not a form of treaty and allowing your members to attack at will but then claiming protection if anyone hits you is ok.Seems like a case of double standards to me 

Ask around the members that have been in raider style alliance's and ask them what happened to everyone of them.You might just change your raiding policy with abit more info on the subject 

o7 Assassin Order

This will anger a lot of alliances unnecessarily and may lead to all out war very quickly for you guys. Good luck :P  

ztt5Wgs.png

You claim you will hold no treaties with any alliance and your members are free do go out and raid any alliance it likes but your alliance page says you are protected by Arrgh.

So is being protected not a form of treaty and allowing your members to attack at will but then claiming protection if anyone hits you is ok.Seems like a case of double standards to me

Ask around the members that have been in raider style alliance's and ask them what happened to everyone of them.You might just change your raiding policy with abit more info on the subject

Our protection is solely against aggressive acts and no it is not a form of a treaty. We have a contract with Arrgh where I pay for their protection.

Edited by Raven