DayZ Standalone Playstyle

The Governor

What kind of survivor do you play as in DayZ? Hero, survivalist, bandit? Are you a Lone Wolf, or do you like squad play? Are you a cannibal, blood thief, KOSer, roleplayer? How do you like to play and survive in DayZ?

Edited by The Governor

"You can lose a lot of soldiers but still win the game."

– The Governor

I only played back when it was a mod, but I definitely took the lone wolf route and mostly minded my own business. I only really killed in the case of defense. Sitting on rooftops watching people go about their business and their playstyle was more interesting to me than killing them. :P

• Upvote 2
xzhPlEh.png?1

I don't care for the standalone.

The mod however... TEst had a good group going for a while of maybe 7-8 people. Lots of squad play, fairly self sufficient base camp with multiple heli's and vehicles. Stocked tents and gear everywhere from raiding other groups, or just doing runs to various hot spots.

• Upvote 2

q8nfyvc.gif

I've been alive for a good 26 hours. I think i know what i'm doing.

26 hours in a bush outside of town or 26 hours fighting for your life in the cities and mil bases?  There is a big difference!

Edited by Wayne
  • Upvote 1

☾☆

Warrior of Dio

26 hours in a bush outside of town or 26 hours fighting for your life in the cities and mil bases?  There is a big difference!

I do both. It's funny to see the bandits die though.

• 2 weeks later...