What Civ games do you have?

Quasar

Yes 1.  I am old.

at least you didnt get beyond earth

• Upvote 1

The many forms of proof regarding Kastor's sexuality:

- Kastor: I already came out the closet.

- MaIone: I'm gay

* MaIone is now known as Kastor

- Henri: i'm a !@#$it

Skable: the !@#$ is a codo?

420kekscope.jpg

• Administrators

I started with 3, and it's still probably my all time favorite. I'm sure I put hundreds of hours into that game when I was a lot younger.

• Upvote 1

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

I started with 3, and it's still probably my all time favorite. I'm sure I put hundreds of hours into that game when I was a lot younger.

Saw you're 'tutorial video'...your still pretty damn young.  I has the collection as someone else mentioned.

I have Civ 4, Civ 5, and Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri.

Personally, Alpha Centauri is my favorite out of that list even counting Civ 4: Beyond the Sword. It's such a well made game that it does not require any sort of modding to enjoy even after playing it for months on end. Simply put, it can stand on it's own.

Edited by AMERICAN HERO

And Civilization: Call to Power ;D

I liked 3 very much, especially for the leaders changing their outfits based on the current time.

I really wish for a next Civilization a totally different Engine which reduces the the waiting time between rounds as much as possible >.>

• Upvote 1

And Civilization: Call to Power ;D

I liked 3 very much, especially for the leaders changing their outfits based on the current time.

I really wish for a next Civilization a totally different Engine which reduces the the waiting time between rounds as much as possible >.>

And the palace expanding, I always found that to be an awesome little thing to do.

Civ4, with all the expansion packs.

Modded, it beats every other 4x game by a long shot.

I've never played any other Civ games besides 5 but from some friends I have heard that 4 is the best. I might have to pick it up sometime.

"what cannot be settled by experiment is not worth debating"

• Administrators

Saw you're 'tutorial video'...your still pretty damn young.  I has the collection as someone else mentioned.

Relatively, perhaps ;) Not sure what video you're talking about, but I'm sure I'm older now than then :P

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• 2 weeks later...

Civ 3, Civ 4 Bts[ Best Civ ever !! ] and civ 5[ gods and kings ]

Signature removed due to rule violation. All posts/imagery with text must be in English.

^ Totally not true I've seen tons of sigs with ' imagery not in english ' and so have you !!

' The Revolution shall not be silenced ' - Reznikov

• 4 weeks later...

Civ games i own

Civ 1 SNES and PC

Most liked aspect

War comes in many flavors

Most disliked aspect

Battleship vs Phalanx (you sunk my battleship)

Civ 2 ToT MPGE PSX/PC

Most liked aspect

Near god like terraforming powers

Most disliked aspect

Late game eternal wars

Civ 3

Most liked aspect

The war engine Stacks of doom artillery and more

Most disliked aspect

Terra who? you wanna make this desert a little less dry? na bro what do you think this is civ 2?

Civ 4

Most liked aspect

MEGA CITIES!!!

Most disliked aspect

SSSSSSLLLLLOOOOOWWWWW TURNS... just give me a moment still waiting to process the last turn/ absurd population growth metrics.

Civ games i have played but do not own

Civ 5

Most liked aspect

Ideological evolution

Most disliked aspect

Almost everything else

Civ offshoots that i own

Alpha Centari

Most liked aspect

Submersible flying aircraft carrier battleship... you sunk my everything, AKA custom units.

Most disliked aspect

Nothing to show me my total population, HOW MANY PEOPLE DO I HAVE!!!!! I MUST KNOW!

Civ call to power

Most liked aspect

More technology more concepts more flavors of war MORE MORE MORE!

Most disliked aspect

Much to fast paced could not enjoy the various eras

Civ call to power 2

Most liked aspect

Troops drain population when being made/healing

Most disliked aspect

Max city size of...60!!!? what the...

Civ offshoots have played but do not own

Colonization and it's Remake on the civ 4 engine

Most liked aspect

Build build build build

Most disliked aspect

you have won the war of independence...game over

Edited by Quew

civ 3, 4, and 5 all expansions for each. Favorite would have to be civ 5 G&K, civ 4 BTS is great as well (especially the random events, why not include them in civ 5).

Played civ 3 when I was a kid, hated the graphics (civ 4 was out by the time I played civ 3) and thought it was difficult. Civ 4 was good, but I just kept dicking around in world builder and never really got into stacking strategies.

Civ 5 and all its glory would have to be my favorite. Love the tactical combat instead of endless stacking. Ranged attacks are really fun, even though unrealistic. Enjoyed the city states and the strategy they bring (especially if trying for the diplomatic victory).The ideology system was a really unique idea, I just wish that they reduced the culture amounts needed for some of them. Also wish that they had like a sniper unit that would be a firearm upgrade to the crossbowman. I miss the ICBMs of civ 4, but having to seat nuclear warheads brings its own extra level of strategy. Giant Death Robot is a little bit unrealistic for my taste, would have preferred an option for unrealistic BS from the set up menu. Hotseat is also Bullshit in civ 5, took them forever to develop hotseat, and it doesnt work for mods. Also, turns take forever. Kinda pissed I cant trade tech anymore, and spys could do alot more cool things in civ 4.

I still think civ 5 was the best though, I have definetly put more hours into civ 5 than any other civilization game I have played.