International Genetic Technologies (InGen)

Aksel

4fl3AnE.png

Memo Recipient: Citizens of Orbis 
Memo Origin: InGen Human Resources Department
Date: August 14th, 2015 - 0201
RE: InGen Career Opportunities

International Genetic Technologies Incorporated, InGen, has recently acquired all assets previously held by the Masrani Corporation. This change came into effect after the tragic events that unfolded on Isla Nublar and the untimely death of former CEO Simon Masrani. InGen is currently seeking new employees to fill vacant positions in all locations throughout Orbis.

We do ask that if you have any questions, to direct them to our current head of Human Resources. Contact information can be found at the bottom of this memo.

We guarantee a position for all who apply and all will be treated fair through the application process. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability. We will make reasonable accommodations for interviews and service.

InGen Human Resources Department

Mad Max - [email protected]

InGen HR - InGen Inc.

lhTTEF3.gif

GGeJwLS.gif

sRP93MH.gif

Edited by Mad Max
  • Upvote 4

Congrats guys!

• Upvote 1

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR BIO DRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ BIO DRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

Ingensecurityicon.png

Here at InGen - we take our Security seriously. That is why, after the events that occurred on Isla Nublar, the InGen Board of Directors initiated a broad spectrum of changes to our security policies and protocols. InGen strives to be the most secure corporation in the world - with your help, we can meet our goals.

InGen - Your Future, Today.

Due to the incident that occurred on Isla Nublar - Most of the park has been closed to the public. Very soon we will be opening the park to the public once more with heavier security policies to ensure the safety of all park visitors and the safety and protection of our assets here on Isla Nublar.

Vic_Hoskins_quote.png

I'm a bit biased as an leader of an allied alliance, but I would highly recommend InGen. It is an alliance composed almost entirely of elite members who know the intricacies of this game and who have been around a while. The fact is, they became the #24 alliance just by creating themselves; when others saw InGen forming with MadMax, Olivia Mira, and The Witch King, they left their alliances to join them. I don't think I've seen anything like it. Also, when push come to shove, these players are absolutely the ones you want behind you in any conflict. My mom has told me that she always likes to go to hole-in-the-wall, smaller restaurants, because they often are the best, and InGen is the P&W version of one of those restaurants.

• Upvote 3

MR BOOTY IN DA HOUSE

I'm a bit biased as an leader of an allied alliance, but I would highly recommend InGen. It is an alliance composed almost entirely of elite members who know the intricacies of this game and who have been around a while. The fact is, they became the #24 alliance just by creating themselves; when others saw InGen forming with MadMax, Olivia Mira, and The Witch King, they left their alliances to join them. I don't think I've seen anything like it. Also, when push come to shove, these players are absolutely the ones you want behind you in any conflict. My mom has told me that she always likes to go to hole-in-the-wall, smaller restaurants, because they often are the best, and InGen is the P&W version of one of those restaurants.

You're too sweet. It does take a lot to say great things about another alliance - and we do appreciate that.

When you're with InGen - You're Family.

• Upvote 2

When we say we are active, we are active.

When we say we are innovative, we are innovative.

When we say we are the best, we are pretty sure we are the best. :P

When we say we think you should try us out, you'll probably never leave.

Come talk to us on IRC: #InGen - someone is always on.

Want to take a chance? Join us - You won't regret it.

• Upvote 1

Other than you all changing names a bunch, I like you guys.

• Upvote 2

☾☆ Chairman Emeritus of Mensa HQ ☾☆

"It's not about the actual fish, themselves. Fish are not important in this context. It's about fish-ing, the act of fishing itself." -Jack O'Neill

iMZejv3.gif