Cold War RP (OOC)

Thalmor

I'll play as Cuba.

Hello Cuba. Just so you know I am America, but I had a revolution and am now communist. I will help lead the revolution in your country as well, if you wish.

Don't do it man. The U.S. will only want to enslave your people! If you wish to play Cuba, my advice would be to just sink it like I did with Malta. Don't trust the pinko commie pig-dogs!!

X4EfkAB.png

Thalmor, I need a Confirm that Kumani Iran, India, and Venesula Are willing to join my anti-ISIS alliance.

Also, Can we have Peace, America and britain?.

Everyone withdrew from vietnam.

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

I'm going to have a moderator lock the IC thread and here in a few days I'll post a new one.

The new one is going to by way more organized and slower.

Until the thread gets locked, all bets are off. Every nation gets 10 ICBMS and can use them however they want. Have fun!

Sorry if this upsets some of you guys, but I thought it was dead and didn't expect it to pick back up, so I haven't been on top of it like I was when it first began.

Plus, nukes were launched without permission, so that kinda ruins it some.

Edited by Thalmor

new_forum_sig_2.png

I'm going to have a moderator lock the IC thread and here in a few days I'll post a new one.

The new one is going to by way more organized and slower.

Until the thread gets locked, all bets are off. Every nation gets 10 ICBMS and can use them however they want. Have fun!

Sorry if this upsets some of you guys, but I thought it was dead and didn't expect it to pick back up, so I haven't been on top of it like I was when it first began.

Plus, nukes were launched without permission, so that kinda ruins it some.

Read the IC thread. I carried on as if the nuclear launch never happened, when i found out that i needed permission, so technically i never launched the nuke in the first place. I really like the game as it is, I think you should give it a few more days before locking it down, let winners emerge etc  :P

Edited by Ibrahim
ztt5Wgs.png