Rat Pact

Caillou

rat%20pact.jpg

Section I: INTELLIGENCE

1: Both signatories agree to share any information they have in regards to the other’s security.

2:Both signatories agree not to share information about the other with non-mutual treaty partners, unless there is a conflicting intelligence clause.

Section II: NON-AGGRESSION

1: Both signatories agree not to attack, or commit any actions of espionage on the other party.

2: Should an attack happen between either party nations, both signatories agree they will work toward ending the violation privately and in a timely manner.

3: The Parties agree to mutual public respect and will abide to resolving any differences in private.

Section III: ALPHA PROTECTION

1: In the event Alpha comes under attack, it is mandatory that all available aid, be it military, financial, or diplomatic, will be made available should it be requested.

2: Alpha has the option of providing military, financial, or diplomatic support upon Rose request.

3: This treaty is exclusively between Alpha and Rose and as such will not automatically activate or be activated by any other treaties either signatory may have.

Section IV: CANCELLATION

1: These treaty contents may be modified by unanimous consent from all signatories of the RAT PACT.

2: Any signatory must give 72 hours notice to the other signatories if they wish to withdraw from this treaty, after which their treaty obligations are no longer in effect.

3. These treaty contents expire after 30 days.

4. These treaty contents may be extended by 30 days or indefinitely by unanimous consent from all signatories of RAT PACT.

Signed for Alpha:

Placentica, Driver

Coach, Iron

James II, Iron

Hope Solo, Iron

Signed for Rose:

Emperor, Caillou

Regent, Belisarius

Lord of FA, Abbas Mehdi

Lord of IA, Jaguar

Lord of Econ, Oblige

Lord of War, Isolatar and HouseofJacks

[17:17:58] <&Ashland> I will give you hops if you say this phrase:

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif

• Wiki Mod

Obligatory, "BOOOOO" for new a line on the treaty web.

Good luck.

• Upvote 1

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

Congrats. So much treaty forming, termination, and merging going on as of late.

Edited by Kyubey

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

You're now a little bit closer to home, Coach. ;)Hooray for us! o/

My evil plans are coming together smoothly....*me wrings my hands thoroughly and laughs with one raised eyebrow!

o/Alpha

o/Rose

X4EfkAB.png

Wow with all of these treaties, MD, & MDoAPs perhaps there is going to be another Great War...  ;)

A protectorate is hardly an omen for a global conflict

You're now a little bit closer to home, Coach. ;)

Hooray for us! o/

Coach is already home.

Congratulations to Rose Alpha. Condolences to Alpha Rose.

Fixed.

Obligatory, "BOOOOO" for new a line on the treaty web.

Good luck.

With the recent deletion of lines from the treaty web the number has gone down. Man up.

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

Nice to see two quality alliances team up.

I would also have taken:  Hodor

Congrats on the gov position....Guardian is looking real nice.

• Upvote 2