The World Task Force

Nintendo

THE WORLD TASK FORCE

RuSwJ83.png

Alliance PnW Page

WTF Discord Server

Application Form

What is the World Task Force?
The World Task Force is a collection of nations that believe in a common goal and purpose. Every member of WTF has an equal say in alliance decisions and discussions. At our core, we are a peaceful alliance committed to unity and growth. If you are a nation that likes to raid others, then WTF is not for you. However, don't let our good nature fool you. If one of our members is attacked without cause, we will retaliate with whatever means necessary. When it comes to defending fellow WTFers, pixels mean nothing to us.

Why Join WTF?
We are more than an alliance, we are a community. Our main goal is to grow in a fun peaceful environment and to protect our members at whatever the cost. WTF is a very tight group of nations that are always willing to extend a helping hand, especially if raiders come knocking. Every member has an equal say and is welcome to propose new ideas and thoughts. Now, a lot of alliances say this, but we are a direct democracy! Every major alliance decision is voted on and whatever option has the most votes wins, no matter what. If you aren't sold on us yet, then listen to this; we also have an unlimited supply of beer....and I mean unlimited, all you can drink, ice cold, crisp, refreshing, beautiful beer!

How to Become a Member?
1. Visit our alliance page (linked above) and click the Join button.
2. Join our Discord server, which is required. It's how we communicate with fellow WTFers!
3. Fill out the application (takes about 2-3 minutes).

WTF.png

Edited by Nintendo

They're a swell group, I can confirm.

This^ is true, in case you are wondering if you should trust the endorsement made by someone if a avatar of a Hyena! :P

If you are looking for community where to play this game on a relax and positive way, as e.g if out be a petty raider!

Where since day 1 your opinion & vote will matter, from the daily affairs of running an AA, to the important decisions that will define the future of this AA on P&W.

Where common sense, pragmatism & altruism (and other things ended on ism :D) will rule, not a text on charter(or what ever one call it).

For me personally WTF just have 1 rule, We Don't Raid or attack someone unprovoked,

not because as I see WTF have a anti raiders agenda or beef,

is just that are better ways to be on a game! ;)

P.s: WTF is a community if 9 years, and that have just start migrating from another game to P&W. :)

Edited by MIB.HG

They're a swell group, I can confirm.

You are to kind! I'll be sure to ship a couple brews your way.

MIBHG also nailed the description as well. WTF is simply the best alliance (I'll admit it. I have a very strong bias!).

You guys are the same WTF from (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways)? Nice.

• Upvote 1

indonesia.jpg

King Bilal the Great Mediocre

The Average monarch of Billonesia

Wikia page (if you're into roleplay things).

We Tvtropes now. (down the rabbit hole!)

You fella's better hadn't get rid of Uncle Fish's comfy chair.

No way would we throw that out! I am borrowing it right now though.  :D

Also, it's finally Friday!

200.gif

O...And everyone should join WTF!

Edited by Nintendo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Bumping this thread all the way to the top of the list!

Really though, World Task Force is a great alliance. Steady growth, friendly faces and a wealth of knowledge. If you looking for an alliance, look no further than WTF!

200.gif

Edited by Nintendo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Can I suggest not using comic sans on ads cos it makes it look like they're made by the same little old ladies who do church newsletters and homework for 6 year olds :P

☾☆

Priest of Dio

just because the Nazis did something doesn't mean it's automatically wrong

Can I suggest not using comic sans on ads cos it makes it look like they're made by the same little old ladies who do church newsletters and homework for 6 year olds :P

http://funnyasduck.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/funny-go-!@#$-yourself-man-arms-animated-comic-gif-pics.gif

:P

• Upvote 1