Are you sick of Titan threads yet?

Keegoz

Well get ready for another one.

Imperial_Seal.png

Rose hereby protects Titan. \o/

Signed

Emperor Keegoz

• Upvote 3

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

Fun times are ahead

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Predictable so as I said no congratulations in order. An excellent show of intelligence when you know you're being manipulated and go along with it anyway because being easily played is just such a good quality.

So anyway the ranked 19 alliance with 16K score is a protectorate? When you going to start wearing the big boy pants? 

• Upvote 2

Predictable so as I said no congratulations in order. An excellent show of intelligence when you know you're being manipulated and go along with it anyway because being easily played is just such a good quality.

So anyway the ranked 19 alliance with 16K score is a protectorate? When you going to start wearing the big boy pants?

We will put the big boy pants on when we encounter a real challenge.

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light

i just re-read it, i take it back... You just usually say negative things about rose so i just responded naturally.

Edited by Dark Specter

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light

i just re-read it, i take it back... You just usually say negative things about rose so i just responded naturally.

Well if you put yourself in a rush to find something negative you'll find it as such. Whatever the case misreading happens. 

As far as I knew DEIC and Kazy were butt buddies but I guess you learn something new everyday.

And I thought you and I were butt buddies as well, that didn't turn out to be the case. 

• Upvote 1

IpHGyGc.png

I expected more out of you Keegos

• Upvote 1

The many forms of proof regarding Kastor's sexuality:

- Kastor: I already came out the closet.

- MaIone: I'm gay

* MaIone is now known as Kastor

- Henri: i'm a !@#$it

Skable: the !@#$ is a codo?

420kekscope.jpg