Arrgh teaches inner city youth

Ogaden

Some youths decided it would be an excellent idea to move in on our various enterprises.  Arrgh is always willing to educate the young, so we are going to help the Crime Syndicate learn through the school of hard knocks.

I hope we can learn some lesson from the great teachers of Arrgh! school.

And in his honour, I named my next city "Ogaden City". Long live Ogaden's glory and his group of circus clowns :P

Edited by Oppilan

"I turned my back on society when society turned it's back on me.

I'll be an enemy of this world until the day I !@#$ing die.

I am of the mind and the opinion that if something doesn't accept you...

You do everything in your power to !@#$ing destroy it." - Blood for Blood, 1998

• Upvote 2

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

rIjDl1V.png

Some youths decided it would be an excellent idea to move in on our various enterprises.  Arrgh is always willing to educate the young, so we are going to help the Crime Syndicate learn through the school of hard knocks.

Arrgh always provides

The Coalition Discord: https://discord.gg/WBzNRGK

"I turned my back on society when society turned it's back on me.

I'll be an enemy of this world until the day I !@#$ die.

I am of the mind and the opinion that if something doesn't accept you...

You do everything in your power to !@#$ destroy it." - Blood for Blood, 1998

Do I have to memorize this poem? I guess its part of the curriculum Arrgh is teaching me ;)

Ogaden, tell me, how did you reduce your score? Just by reducing infrastructure (or) reducing military (or) both (or) something else? Just curious, this info will not affect the war between us anyway, so you can tell me if you are willing to.

I never noticed your nation before so it is not possible for me to guess anything.

Edited by Oppilan

Arrgh! The Academy of rAids.

Ogaden, tell me, how did you reduce your score? Just by reducing infrastructure (or) reducing military (or) both (or) something else? Just curious, this info will not affect the war between us anyway, so you can tell me if you are willing to.

I never noticed your nation before so it is not possible for me to guess anything.

I can't lower my score for getting into the war range, bcos the benefit is NO better than the cost.

Edited by Arthur James

school of hard knocks.

Hey, I remember that treaty!

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

I can't lower my score for getting into the war range, bcos the benefit is NO better than the cost.

With all those cities, it would be nice to have you in my war range :P

Lesson 1: Having a nation that's just a big army base can backfire if you run out of money and you're blockaded

lol yeah :D Next time I'll pay more attention sir :)

So, 2 of the nations that Ogaden declared on have jumped to vacation mode. That's convenient.

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=13504

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=12543

I've notice at least one other CS member jump to vacation mode today as well. It's funny that all of them appear to magically have vacations now that they are being attacked.

So, 2 of the nations that Ogaden declared on have jumped to vacation mode. That's convenient.

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=13504

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=12543

I've notice at least one other CS member jump to vacation mode today as well. It's funny that all of them appear to magically have vacations now that they are being attacked.

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=16318

Another Crime Syndicate member seems to have a vacation as well. Nintendo, why don't we have paid vacation time? Or even unpaid vacation time?

Edited by Vosunda

Well, people can still launch attacks even if their opponent runs to VM so I don't see the problem.

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Looks like some people didn't read through the vacation announcement fully. Now they won't be making any cash per day and are effectively defeated. Missile them to death.

Lesson 2: I can still missile you even if you're in vacation mode

hahahahah I'm not that dumb :P I know I'm going to lose, staying in vacation mode makes life easy. You may drag this battle for another 5 days, so I thought vacation mode can be applied :)

Looks like some people didn't read through the vacation announcement fully. Now they won't be making any cash per day and are effectively defeated. Missile them to death.

I know completely about vacation mode dude. I don't make cash per day anyway. And launching missile now is just a waste of money, I hope Ogaden will realize that.

Edit: You should realize I'm ready for defeat when I decommissioned all my tanks and aircrafts ;)

Edited by Oppilan