A Declaration of Existence

djF3yig.png

Vanguard, at this point, is no secret. A lot of you have come into our channel (#vanguard) asking who we are and what we are doing - I'm here to finally answer those questions. There comes a time in any leaders reign over their alliance where you visualize your future. Where are we going? Where will we be in X amount of months? Will we succeed? To truly be able to answer those questions you need to have the correct state of mind and be able to offset your pride with curiosity. 

Since our introductions to each other, both the Earth Systems Alliance and the Guerrilla Republik continued to grow closer - it seemed as though we were destined to be together. We quickly got engaged with an MDoAP and shortly after The Speaker and I started pushing our pride to the side and laying out our curiosities. The curiosity being, merging to create a brand new alliance - Vanguard. It was determined by both sides that making this move would be more beneficial for ourselves as well as our nations, rather than sitting in alliances that have met their peak in membership growth and total political standing. 

So, today we let rest the Earth Systems Alliance and Guerrilla Republik, we welcome The Eternal Knights membership to our ranks as well as some great members who migrated over from the lands of the other worlds. In our hearts, we will always be Servicemen to ESA and we will always hold honor to GR - but we prove that pride can be offset with curiosity and together we can walk this new path, hand-in-hand, in our new home Vanguard. 

Our Charter:

Bt9A6Dp.png

Vanguard Charter

Introduction

We, the nations of Vanguard, branch out unto the world known as Orbis, on April 5 2015, and on this day we look to prove our existence to be righteous and honor bound to the community we enter. Let it be known that Vanguard is looking to earn the respect of many, the hearts of all, and the swords of those willing to join us.

Article I: Admission to Vanguard

Any nation wishing to join Vanguard must first complete the application on Vanguards off-site forums and apply ingame. After the nation has applied, the nation is subject to a period of interviewing and questioning from the Vanguards membership. The interview and questioning period will last no longer than 7 days, at which point the Commander and Lt. Commanders will either admit or deny the applicant.

Article II: Structure of Vanguard

The Commander is the Sovereign of the alliance. As such, the Commander has the sole power over the affairs of the alliance, although such powers can be delegated to others. The Commander serves for life or until resignation. Every Commander is appointed by their predecessor and ascends to the throne upon the termination of the latter's reign. In the absence of the Commander, the Lt. Commander(s) shall execute the duties of the Commander.

The Commander can create any office and appoint any member to that office at his or her sole discretion. The Commander can delegate power to said office to the extent that the Commander deems appropriate. Such offices may, at the Commander's discretion, create subordinate positions, delegate power to said positions and appoint members to them. The Commander is the final authority on all matters and as such, any office, position or policy within the alliance may be altered or removed at the Commanders will.

Article III: Expulsion from Vanguard

Any  member can submit a motion to expel a fellow member from Vanguard. Only the Commander or Lt. Commander(s) may expel a member.

Article IV: Amendments to the Charter

Any member can submit a motion to amend the Charter. Discussion will take place for a period of no less than 12 hours but no more than 48 hours. If the amount of the voting nations exceeds 66%+1 in favor, the motion will be considered passed.

Our Government is as follows:

Rampage, Commander

MrHiott & TheSpeaker, Lt. Commanders

Tali, High Envoy

RagnarBuliwyf, Field Marshal

Apeman, Treasurer

tl;dr

-ESA and GR (TEK and Others) Merged to create Vanguard

-Any nations left on any previous alliance AA is fully protected by the ranks of Vanguard. 

-Come join us in #vanguard

-Our forums are now www.vanguardpw.com

hi

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

One of the biggest moves of our time. 

May Vanguard live on for many moons - I am proud to be a part of such an amazing group of people. 

o/ Vanguard

One last o/ for ESA and GR  :wub:

Cool

☾☆ Chairman Emeritus of Mensa HQ ☾☆

"It's not about the actual fish, themselves. Fish are not important in this context. It's about fish-ing, the act of fishing itself." -Jack O'Neill

iMZejv3.gif

an awesome alliance full of awesome people :)

you'd of thought you'd never see this here but...

o/ Vanguard :D

Now let's get some assimilatin' done! :D

Edited by Six of Ten

Took long enough.

o/ Vanguard

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Took long enough.

o/ Vanguard

Can't stop staring at your signature.........…………….…………… oh yea and good job Vanguard! ^.^ Edited by Heinrich Kaufmann

Congrats Cynic Psycho Rampage!

• Upvote 4

rsz_1g7q_ak91409798280.jpg

If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a roll.

There is one you will follow. One who is the shining star, and he will lead you to beautiful places in the search of his own vanity. And when there is no more vanity to be found, he will leave you in darkness, as a fading memory of his own creation.

• Wiki Mod

grats.

Also if you decide you wish to grow your membership with some new blood, I do mass recruiting.

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid