An Announcement from GR, N7SO, Arrgh and TEK

q7cinJ1.png

Greetings Orbis,

The Guerrilla Republik, N7 Special Operations, Arrgh, and The Eternal Knights have agreed to the following individual surrender terms for our opponents in the Green Protection Agency.

1. Resign from the "Green Protection Agency" and join "The Zoo" alliance affiliation.

2. Change team color to yellow.

3. Decommission ALL Tanks, Aircraft, Ships, Spies, and Missiles.

4. Post your surrender in this thread following the format below.

5. Refrain from trading/aiding the Green Protection Agency in any way. This includes open market trading. Embargo them if you must.

6. Remain neutral during the remainder of the conflict.

Edit: Do not decom military until I have posted in this thread accepting your surrender.

If you are surrendering please post this in a reply here:

I, (Ruler Name), resign from the Green Protection Agency and hereby surrender to the combined forces of the Guerrilla Republik, N7 Special Operations, Arrgh and The Eternal Knights and agree to follow the surrender terms provided to me above. Should I be found breaking any of the terms listed my surrender will become void and I will be subject to attacks from the alliances to which I have surrendered. During my stay in "The Zoo" I will be under the protection of GR, N7SO, Arrgh and TEK from outside raids.

At the conclusion of the war, these nations will be allowed to freely move about Orbis as they wish and will not be pursued by us in any means. They are free to return to the GPA, should the GPA allow them back, or move to another alliance as they wish. These nations will be under our protection during the remainder of this conflict and until we no longer feel protection is necessary. Any outside attacks will be considered an attack on our alliances.

EDITx2: NOTE This is only for the alliances listed above. All other fronts will be handling their terms themselves. Any nations at war with any other alliances not listed here will be refused surrender at this time

Edited by Rampage

Can I go to Blue instead? I like it better than Yellow.

Edited by underlordgc
  • Upvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

You really gotta colorbomb yellow? What about Pink?

"That ain't Cologne, that's the smell of success."

17:00 <•Sheepy> I don't want you to leave the game

19:20 <•Pubstomber>:

Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

what about telling them to stay beige? LOL.

Beige? We're not VE. My alliance knows the consequence of beiging an opponent in an actual war. Just ask them.

Edited by Rampage

I, (eviljak), resign from the Green Protection Agency and hereby surrender to the combined forces of the Guerrilla Republik, N7 Special Operations, Arrgh and The Eternal Knights and agree to follow the surrender terms provided to me above. Should I be found breaking any of the terms listed my surrender will become void and I will be subject to attacks from the alliances to which I have surrendered. During my stay in "The Zoo" I will be under the protection of GR, N7SO, Arrgh and TEK from outside raids.

• Upvote 1

Esteemed janitor for Church of Cynic ~ may i clean the hearts of men with my blessed toilet brush.

I, (eviljak), resign from the Green Protection Agency and hereby surrender to the combined forces of the Guerrilla Republik, N7 Special Operations, Arrgh and The Eternal Knights and agree to follow the surrender terms provided to me above. Should I be found breaking any of the terms listed my surrender will become void and I will be subject to attacks from the alliances to which I have surrendered. During my stay in "The Zoo" I will be under the protection of GR, N7SO, Arrgh and TEK from outside raids.

Didn't you already leave the GPA 2 days ago?

Technicalities. 

It's the difference between an actual GPA member surrendering and somebody who fled mid-war. 

Nice terms though, I thought you guys would want to do as much damage as possible - didn't expect to see this so soon.

• Upvote 1

It's the difference between an actual GPA member surrendering and somebody who fled mid-war. 

Nice terms though, I thought you guys would want to do as much damage as possible - didn't expect to see this so soon.

We (GR) let him surrender before the official terms were agreed upon by the other alliances.

It was a surrender not fleeing as you put it, and I know as I was present when it happened. Be thankful so many would due to their own concept of honour fight until this is all over to quit than to simply quit right now. 

I personally see no sense in fighting for an alliance you no longer want to be a part of but people are free to do as they wish. All I'll say is while "honourable" it doesn't make those who surrender any less honourable. 

I applaud GR for very swiftly and fairly getting all this handled. 

Yes, that proves who are the loyal one of the alliance and those who don't..

Mr Lunan and Grillick,  I assume?

Loyalty really has nothing to do with this as no-one should be expected to fight for such a failure of a leader. The blame assigned to Grillick by the "coalition" may be seen by some as merely an excuse and false... but its very much the case. The heat on the GPA has him at it's root and he had the opportunity to get rid of that heat (at the very least partially) by coming here and saying the truth. Instead he continues a lie, and ever the diplomat wastes all our time by talking down that he knows just how naughty everyone is.

Just to clarify the edit. These terms are only for those fighting GR ESA TEK argh! And N7. Should you be fighting SK guardian or TEst nations I suggest contact those respective leaders. Hopefully we will have something official at the end of the first round.

Thanks to all the alliances involved. You guys are kicking some ass.

scSqPGJ.gif

Loyalty really has nothing to do with this as no-one should be expected to fight for such a failure of a leader. The blame assigned to Grillick by the "coalition" may be seen by some as merely an excuse and false... but its very much the case. The heat on the GPA has him at it's root and he had the opportunity to get rid of that heat (at the very least partially) by coming here and saying the truth. Instead he continues a lie, and ever the diplomat wastes all our time by talking down that he knows just how naughty everyone is.

Funny you should mentioned failed lord protector leaders :P

• Upvote 5

Nice of you to provide a way out for beaten nations. Tip of the hat to all involved.

fedora-guy-meme.jpg

• Upvote 5

The many forms of proof regarding Kastor's sexuality:

- Kastor: I already came out the closet.

- MaIone: I'm gay

* MaIone is now known as Kastor

- Henri: i'm a !@#$it

Skable: the !@#$ is a codo?

420kekscope.jpg

I, (John Harms), resign from the Green Protection Agency and hereby surrender to the combined forces of the Guerrilla Republik, N7 Special Operations, Arrgh and The Eternal Knights and agree to follow the surrender terms provided to me above. Should I be found breaking any of the terms listed my surrender will become void and I will be subject to attacks from the alliances to which I have surrendered. During my stay in "The Zoo" I will be under the protection of GR, N7SO, Arrgh and TEK from outside raids.

I'm done with the missiles. I signed up for a war, not a genocide.

Heh.

• Upvote 1
T7Vrilp.png

I, (John Harms), resign from the Green Protection Agency and hereby surrender to the combined forces of the Guerrilla Republik, N7 Special Operations, Arrgh and The Eternal Knights and agree to follow the surrender terms provided to me above. Should I be found breaking any of the terms listed my surrender will become void and I will be subject to attacks from the alliances to which I have surrendered. During my stay in "The Zoo" I will be under the protection of GR, N7SO, Arrgh and TEK from outside raids.

ffffffffffffff.png

• Upvote 5

Edit: Not at war with a TEst nation, but yet an OD nation. So youll have to get permission from SK before we can accept your surrender.

Edited by Rampage

U wot m8? Wana go m8?

Heh.  I couldn't resist. 

• Upvote 5