Nuclear Weapons Accountability

Fraggle

Would Wembly Fraggle be interested in attending the Summit on Nuclear Disarmament at the Belrunean Presidential Estate? We plan on discussing a treaty prohibit, or at least limit the production of nukes, and a mutual defense treaty that obliges all nations under the treaty to trear rogue nations attempting to produce nukes as an act of war. A list to keep track of who has nukes, and how many they have would come in handy.

Edited by President Bob

uuhh what? Does he have something against the Greeks?

I didn't really understand that message Belisarius.

Edit: I see it was a joke or something. http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/serbia-strong-remove-kebab

Edited by Mayor

• 2 weeks later...

My nukes are named "Gandhi #1" and "Gandhi #2".  My silo operators are named Jim and Patrica and they also run a reasonably priced B&B down the street with a free pancake breakfast.

3 is named North Korea, 4 is named South Korea.  5 Will be named Dinkus

Edited by Placentica
  • Upvote 5

nukes!? Do they want to make a suicide war with someone and trying to crack down the earth like peanuts?

there are 6 of them have built the nuke program..

Oh wait, the game don't have this thing and we don't have 120K nuke heads at least in the real world

Edited by Arthur James

My nukes are named "Gandhi #1" and "Gandhi #2".  My silo operators are named Jim and Patrica and they also run a reasonably priced B&B down the street with a free pancake breakfast.

3 is named North Korea, 4 is named South Korea.  5 Will be named Dinkus

That's a good system. Are the pancakes any good or are they just offered to make it a bed and "breakfast" ?

Really dissapointed in all of the above that nukes have yet to be used.

Might just have to do everything yourself.

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win