Good Bye CC, Hello Dawnguard

Morgan

The past events of the last several weeks between BoC, ESA, and UST are still fresh in all of our minds. With that being said, with the war over we have settled our disputes and we will all continue to move forward. Both the United States of Terra and Brotherhood of the Clouds have unanimously agreed to end the Citadel Council. The CC did not work, plain and simple. We accept our failures and learn from them. With the end of the Citadel Council, it marks a new beginning between the Brotherhood of the Clouds and the United States of Terra. We hereby present the Dawnguard Pact.

(Note: Neither BoC nor UST will be declaring war on one another any time in the future  :P

Dawnguard Pact

Section 1
Non-Aggression and Intelligence

1: All signatories hereby agree that no sanctioned aggression will occur between them, neither covert or overt.

2: In the event of unsanctioned aggression, all signatories agree to discuss the issue privately, and to handle the matter in a friendly and diplomatic manner.

3: Any and all information deemed appropriate is to be shared between the signatories in the interest of mutual prosperity and security.

Section 2
Mutual Defense and Mutual Aggression

1: Signatories agree to defend one another in the event that one comes under attack. This includes financial, political, and military assistance to the best of the signatories abilities.

2: Should a signatory desire to perform an offensive military action they must communicate with the other signatories no less than 24 hours before any military actions are taken. Should any other signatory alliances also wish to engage in warfare, a 24 hour vote and discussion shall also take place with a unanimous vote requirement to pass from the Dawnguard leadership.

Section 3
Dawnguard Leadership

1: Leadership of the Dawnguard Pact Shall be made up of the following individuals from each signatory; President of the BoC, and President of the UST or equivalent positions.

2: Should either signatory President not be available, the title of leadership shall fall to their Vice-Presidents or equivalent positions, until said signatory leader returns.

Section 4
Amending the Treaty and Modification of Membership

1: These treaty contents may be modified by unanimous consent from all signatories of the Dawnguard Pact.

2: Any signatory must give 72 hours notice to the other signatories if they wish to withdraw from this treaty, after which their treaty obligations are no longer in effect.

/s/

Signed for BoC

President- Lord Frostsword
Vice-President- iljohn
Chief Justice- Fistofdoom
Minister of Defense- Mchenry
Minister of Foreign Affairs- Conroy
Minister of Internal Affairs- Livius Clades
Minister of Education- Ashland
Minister of Propaganda- Tal Vasa
Minister of Finance- Pegleg
Deputy Minister of Finance- Brian Hurlston
Deputy Minister of Finance- Goomy

Signed for UST

President: Morgan
Vice President: James Faulkner
Secretary of Internal Affairs: sycho14k
Deputy Secretary of Internal Affairs: Destroyer
Secretary of Foreign Affairs: Josh Freer
Deputy Secretary of Foreign Affairs: Giamatti
Secretary of Defense: Fallen
Secretary of the Treasury: SeeRed
Deputy Secretary of the Treasury: Bryce Kelley
Secretary of Justice: Utz

o/Dawnguard

LordRahl2, on 10 Jul 2015 - 5:53 PM, said: "Imagine it. Lets say that Sheepy had an idea that was at lest questionable. As a way out there idea lets say he thought about adding T-Rexs to the game in some way." "As you know this is hypothetical since Sheepy has never considered adding T-Rexs to the game."

o/ UST

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

So....nothing new?

"That ain't Cologne, that's the smell of success."

17:00 <•Sheepy> I don't want you to leave the game

19:20 <•Pubstomber>:

Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

But I was enjoying Speaker's 15 minutes of fame...

• Upvote 1

The many forms of proof regarding Kastor's sexuality:

- Kastor: I already came out the closet.

- MaIone: I'm gay

* MaIone is now known as Kastor

- Henri: i'm a !@#$it

Skable: the !@#$ is a codo?

420kekscope.jpg

Seems you saw yourselves as more than you are and were called out on it. Really should have seen it all coming but oh well you live and learn.

Congratulations, nice to see you are still keeping strong ties.