DIEC and Rose protect Uranicus Socialitas

Rose protects Abbas Caphiliate.

Arrgh protects CU.

CU and DEIC have an MDP, I believe.

Edited by Kastor

"That ain't Cologne, that's the smell of success."

17:00 <•Sheepy> I don't want you to leave the game

19:20 <•Pubstomber>:

Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

Anyone care to make me a list of updates?

I think you should make another category, using paperless treaties. Make em' dotted and gray or something. For example, Guardian and SK

The many forms of proof regarding Kastor's sexuality:

- Kastor: I already came out the closet.

- MaIone: I'm gay

* MaIone is now known as Kastor

- Henri: i'm a !@#$it

Skable: the !@#$ is a codo?

420kekscope.jpg

I think you should make another category, using paperless treaties. Make em' dotted and gray or something. For example, Guardian and SK

Psch, I'm pretty sure Guardian and SK arn't friends, next you'll be saying TEst and Guardian are pals. Sheesh. 

ESA protects Titan

Arrgh protects CU.

Ta

Edited by Phiney
T7Vrilp.png

Psch, I'm pretty sure Guardian and SK arn't friends, next you'll be saying TEst and Guardian are pals. Sheesh. 

Well I would never!

The many forms of proof regarding Kastor's sexuality:

- Kastor: I already came out the closet.

- MaIone: I'm gay

* MaIone is now known as Kastor

- Henri: i'm a !@#$it

Skable: the !@#$ is a codo?

420kekscope.jpg

Our treaty with CC is and ODoAP

• Upvote 2

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

How is that different from no treaty?

That's a more complex answer than the one line question you're asking. Suffice to say it is, according to conventions and normative behaviour in these type of games.

What you missed however, is that the second "o" in ODoAP is redundant. ODAP will do fine. With the extra o it's like "ATM Machine". :P

That's a more complex answer than the one line question you're asking. Suffice to say it is, according to conventions and normative behaviour in these type of games.

What you missed however, is that the second "o" in ODoAP is redundant. ODAP will do fine. With the extra o it's like "ATM Machine". :P

It is not really redundant. I mean you could technically have an Optional Defense and mutual agression pact :P

ODoAP is Optional Defense Optional Agression Pact. Not close to redundant. 

ESA protects Titan

Arrgh protects CU.

Feel free to maintain our old acronym if you'd like, otherwise we're Co. (Not CC)

greene.png

Formerly known as Grealind of Resvernas (28 October 2014-29 August 2017) and Greene of Japan (29 August 2017-28 Septmber 2017)

7th Caretaker of Duat, the Deity Thoth

Feel free to maintain our old acronym if you'd like, otherwise we're Co. (Not CC)

Why not? I mean, I get Cobalt is Co on a periodic table but that is kinda silly. I mean, if you really want that "o" in there how about using CoC then?

• Upvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

nm

Edited by underlordgc

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

It is not really redundant. I mean you could technically have an Optional Defense and mutual agression pact :P

ODoAP is Optional Defense Optional Agression Pact. Not close to redundant.

Wouldn't that be an ODMAP? :v I still think it is since Optional twice looks silly and is redundant. :P
  • Upvote 1

Arrgh protects CU.

We have protection contracts with Cobalt Clique and Union of Peaceful States, of which both parties reserve the right to terminate at any time. We do not have any treaties.

Edited by Nobeard

"Damnation seize my soul if I give you quarters, or take any from you."

We have protection contracts with Cobalt Clique and Union of Peaceful States, of which both parties reserve the right to terminate at any time. We do not have any treaties.

Updated to reflect this (and also so I could make it a perfect rectangle, much happier now).

T7Vrilp.png

• Alex unpinned this topic