Orbis Treaty Web

Phiney

Protectorate

IS Guardian -> Earth System (active no more?)

Arrgh -> UPS

VE -> Conerstone, North American Confederacy.

Rose -> Noir, D'hara Empire

Military alliance

The Empire- ISAF (suppose it still exist)<--> the forsaken Flock

The Seven Kingdom and ordo Draconum should be SK-OD since they are dependent.

Isn't Justice Department under Guardian but SK??

Need Validation:

https://politicsandwar.com/alliance/id=1155

The Guardian-ESA protectorate is no more, Justice Department isn't protected by Guardian.

uHQTKq6.png

Arrgh

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

Hey Phiney the BoC and the UST do have a treaty it's not through the Citadel Accords but through the Dawnguard Pact we still are allies. 

http://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/5104-good-bye-cc-hello-dawnguard/?hl=dawnguard

Ash wasn't wrong but he wasn't completely right. We have an agreement with our allies in the UST.

Hope it helps brother.

• Upvote 1

Fire is nice eh?

Hey Phiney the BoC and the UST do have a treaty it's not through the Citadel Accords but through the Dawnguard Pact we still are allies. 

http://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/5104-good-bye-cc-hello-dawnguard/?hl=dawnguard

Ash wasn't wrong but he wasn't completely right. We have an agreement with our allies in the UST.

Hope it helps brother.

At the time it was correct.

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[10:47] you used to be the voice of irc

My bad, didn't see the dates I assumed this was a new post. But Phiney next time you want to know about an alliances foreign affairs, it'd be best to contact the Minister of Foreign Affairs or the leader of the alliance. Ash is our Education Minister, it would be better to talk to the source.

I apologize to Ashland if I offended him. I failed to read the dates of posts prior. That's on me. Know that the BoC is allied with the UST.

Edited by Livius Clades

Fire is nice eh?

Also, SK and DEIC signed what I think is an MDoAP.

It's a non-chaining MDP, with a suspension clause if we end up attacking each others allies. 

Seven Kingdoms does not sign (or include as clauses in other treaties) OD or OA pacts. Our position is, and always has been, that as all alliances have the sovereign right to engage in conflict at any time as they see fit, that all alliances have permanent unwritten oDoAP agreements with each other. 

Edited by Tenages
wF9Bjre.gif

It's a non-chaining MDP, with a suspension clause if we end up attacking each others allies.

Seven Kingdoms does not sign (or include as clauses in other treaties) OD or OA pacts. Our position is, and always has been, that as all alliances have the sovereign right to engage in conflict at any time as they see fit, that all alliances have permanent unwritten oDoAP agreements with each other.

Great thanks, if alliances could post here what type of treaty they just signed that'd be super useful

• Upvote 1
T7Vrilp.png

Updated

magenta is where its at

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

Great work. This helps a lot! I have a recommendation, if I may. Under the abbreviations for the types of treaties, it would be a good idea to list the different types of treaties by name and briefly explain each type. 

Edited by Morgan

• Alex unpinned this topic