A Declaration From the World Wrestling Federation

Chey

wwflag.png

A Series of Announcements From the World Wrestling Federation

The Federation has largely been quiet on the world stage from our foundation through present day; no longer. I stand before you to give notice that the superstars of this world are ready to rumble. Over the month of February, a number of changes have occurred within our ranks that the world deserves to know about.

First, a new charter has been ratified as the law of the land. You may enjoy it here, in full.

1. Membership

Members may only be accepted into the World Wrestling Federation by the Chairman or his delegate on an individual basis. Members are expected to contribute to the Federation both in times of peace and times of war. Membership may be revoked at the discretion of the Chairman in the interest of the Federation's ongoing security and prosperity.

2. Leadership

The Federation is led by the Chairman, elected by the membership at large every six months. The Chairman serves as head of government, exercising general executive authority and oversight over all elements of the Federation including the appointment and dismissal of government members, the signing of treaties with foreign powers, declarations of war and negotiations of peace. Elections for Chairman will begin one week prior to the end of their term and will consist of four days of nominations and debate, followed by three days of voting. These elections will be conducted by the longest serving member of senior government whose name is not on the ballot. Should no candidate receive a majority of votes, a two-day run-off vote will be held between the top two candidates. Should the office of the Chairman become vacant, a replacement will be elected immediately to a new, six month term. Elections for Chairman may not occur while the Federation is at war, and will instead be postponed until peace is declared.

The Federation's government also includes two distinct bodies: the Economic Commission, charged with overseeing all military, market and growth affairs of the alliance, and the Foreign Commission, charged with overseeing all political and diplomatic affairs of the alliance. These commissions will be of variable size, and members may be appointed or dismissed by the Chairman. The Chairman may name a successor from one of these commissions to act as Chairman in his absence.

Any member of government may be removed from office by a vote of no confidence. Such a vote may be initiated by any member and require the support of five alliance members in order to go to a vote; such a vote will last for three days and will be conducted by the most senior member of government whose name is not on the ballot. The vote passes with the support of two-thirds of all votes cast over the voting period. Votes of no confidence may not be initiated while the Federation is at war.

3. Amendments

Amendments to this document may be suggested by any member and require the support of five alliance members to go to a vote; such a vote will last for three days and will be conducted by the Chairman. The amendment will be ratified with the support of two-thirds of all votes cast over the voting period.

In accordance with our new charter, the Federation has elected a new Chairman and seen superstars named to both the Economic and Foreign commissions.

Chairman: Chey

Economic Commission: Infinite Citadel, Azhagul, Pubstomper

Foreign Commission: Chief Savage Man, Centurius, Thulium

And, finally, I am pleased to announce that the Federation has found a new home on Orbis: the Brown Sphere. We are optimistic that this sphere will prove fertile ground for our future plans.

As always, those of you interested in increased relations with the Federation may find us at #wwf on ColdFront, and those seeking membership may apply at http://biodad.ca

You can slam with the best, or you can walk with the rest. 

• Upvote 3

cmpunksig.png

Commissioner of WWF

Nwologo.jpg

New World Order Accords: A WWF-VE Production

Preamble
The World Wrestling Federation and the Viridian Entente do hereby enter into this treaty of mutual defense and optional aggression in the spirit of friendship.

Article One - Friendship
Both parties agree to act with a level of decorum toward the other in public. Further, both parties agree not to go to war with each other.

Article Two - Intelligence
Should either party come upon information pertaining to the safety of the other, it is required provide said information to the other party as soon as possible.

Article Three - Economic Assistance
Should either party request aid (technological, monetary or informational), the other is highly recommended to provide said aid as soon as possible.

Article Four - Mutual Defence
Should either party come under attack, the other shall come to the defense of the first upon request. However, should this defense be required after third party treaty-activation, the defense becomes optional.

Article Five - Mutual Aggression
Should either party declare an aggressive war, the other is highly encouraged to support the first militarily. 

Article Six - Cancellation
Should either party wish to cancel this treaty, they may do so after informing the other party. After this, a 72 hour wait period goes into effect, after which the treaty is nullified.

For the Viridian Entente

AS6veGreatSeal_zpsrwygeumo.gif

Impero, Lord of the Entente

Wii, Secretary of State

Goldie, Secretary of Economics

Moonpie, Secretary of the Interior

Sweeeet Ronny D, Secretary of Defense

For the World Wrestling Federation

Chairman: Chey
Foreign Commission: Thulium, Chief Savage Man, Centurius
Economic Commission: Azhagul, Infinite Citadel, Pubstomper

• Upvote 3

Lord of the Viridian Entente

imperosig.png

250px-Money_in_the_Bank_Logo.png

Money In The Bank Accords: A WWF-Syndicate Production

Preamble
The World Wrestling Federation and the Syndicate do hereby enter into this treaty of mutual defense and optional aggression in the spirit of friendship and making paper.

Article One - Friendship
Both parties agree to act with a level of decorum toward the other in public. Further, both parties agree not to go to war with each other.

Article Two - Intelligence
Should either party come upon information pertaining to the safety of the other, it is required provide said information to the other party as soon as possible.

Article Three - Economic Assistance
Should either party request aid (technological, monetary or informational), the other is highly recommended to provide said aid as soon as possible.

Article Four - Military Assistance
Should either party come under attack, the other shall come to the defense of the first upon request. However, should this defense be required after third party treaty-activation, the defense becomes optional.

Article Five - Hostile Takeovers
Should either party declare an aggressive war, the other is highly encouraged to support the first militarily.

Article Six - Cancellation
Should either party wish to cancel this treaty, they may do so after informing the other party. After this, a 72 hour wait period goes into effect, after which the treaty is nullified.

Signed for the World Wrestling Federation

Charmain: Chey

Economic Comission:
Infinite Citadel
Azaghul
Pubstomper

Foreign Commission:
Chief Savage Man
Centurius
Thulium

Signed for The Syndicate

Board of Directors:
Roy_Mustang, Director of Acquisitions
Manthrax, Director of Accounting
Partisan, Director of Marketing

Supervisory Committee:
Chaunce
Moufassa
Jessica Rabbit

Chairman of the Board: Gordon Gecko

Edited by Partisan
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

Who do I talk to about becoming Commissioner of the Divas Championship? I have some excellent ideas for that belt.

☾☆ Chairman Emeritus of Mensa HQ ☾☆

"It's not about the actual fish, themselves. Fish are not important in this context. It's about fish-ing, the act of fishing itself." -Jack O'Neill

iMZejv3.gif

I'm not too sure where in this thread you see a bloc being formalized.

Oh, I don't know. The largest alliance in the game, allying two fairly powerful smaller alliances in mutual defense, it just seems a little bit bloc-like. Call it what you like of course, but don't expect everyone to agree with you.

Anyway, congrats to all involved. 

• Upvote 1

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

Oh, I don't know. The largest alliance in the game, allying two fairly powerful smaller alliances in mutual defense, it just seems a little bit bloc-like. Call it what you like of course, but don't expect everyone to agree with you.

When I think of a bloc, I tend to think of things such as the covenant, or citadel; multiple alliances declaring publicly that they are in a sense, a single entity. I might be old fashioned :P.

Neither way is better or worse in my opinion, mind you. It's just two different approaches to things.

Regardless, this has been a long time coming. Wrestling is quite the profitable venture. We like that.

• Downvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

o/ Congrats guys, I know this has been in the discussions for a while so its good to see some good plans come to fruition.

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

I believe this will be quite the lucrative venture for all involved.

a.k.a. Chaunce

Chaunce - Today at 9:55 PM
with the watermelons there isn't much space left
I still have a lot of room to improve

Manthrax Has Venomous Bite! - Today at 9:57 PM
Hee hee. Room indeed.

Sabriel - Today at 10:01 PM
I feel like, if the other AAs knew how we act, they'd feel a deep sense of shame in knowing that they consistently get beat by us.
when we talk about how many vegetables we can fit in Chaunce's ass.

lol wut

YkvbNCA.jpg

You're no longer protecting the II? We have still teamed with II and TAC (and others) to rival The Covenants. This is getting complex.

#FA_Problems

Big problems for TSG. Really, not kidding.

If Casey and Cyradis are King and Queen does that mean they're married?

If the treaties weren't in one topic it wouldn't be a bloc, amirite?

Lxr4VfE.png