The Moment You Have All Been Waiting For

Lord Frostsword

BoCWarFlagmini_zps847d5dce.png A BoC Announcement BoCWarFlagmini_zps847d5dce.png

Good evening Ladies and Gentlemen of Orbis,

I have come here tonight to address a great number of things. I have been keeping quiet for some time, mostly because there has been nothing really to say. However, it is time to break my silence and explain a few things to the world of Orbis.

Let us start with one that you all want to hear about, the Citadel Council. As it pains me to say this, most of you are right.  Henero called us incompetent, Thulium questioned our compatibility, Psycho pointed it all out. This is all correct. I believe that the CC idea was ahead of its time, and has indeed fallen flat on its face. BoC made a mistake as to how we chose to run the CC, a mistake we aim to correct. However, I would like to bring some things into the light. Every story has two sides, and not everything in this story is how ESA Fleet Admiral, Speaker, has made it out to be.

First and foremost, the claims that ESA was the only one to “back up their words†is a lie. In fact, when GR and Arrgh first moved to the white sphere, Speaker was the first to state we needed to change the amendment. BoC is not new to this game, we have already experienced the burnings of war. First when the Raiders Return came and then again for our allies in the Marionette War. We don’t fear war, and are more than to happy to fight for what we believe is right. That is a fact that cannot be erased. Speaker would have you believe that the reason he left the CC is solely BoC’s fault and that they share none of it. That is a lie.

Lets be real here, each one of us is at fault in some way for what has happened. However, what pains me the most about this is that when a decision was made to save a member not in my alliance and in turn your whole alliance, you cry foul play and rush to label us the bad guys. Speaker claimed that the threat of being attacked was not real, that GR and Arrgh would not have attacked. Had Psycho been anyone else, he would have simply taken those threats as an ESA DoW and attacked. If you think a war with GR and Arrgh was not a threat, then you are simply wrong. Time and time again we have stuck our necks out for you, and yet when there was a mess to clean up, you abandoned us. Thank you Psycho and Arrgh for opening our eyes to a terrible mistake we have made.

However, these are nothing but words and words have been proven to be meaningless to you, Speaker. As I stated earlier, BoC aims to fix this mistake known as the CC, and to remind those that think we are afraid of war, that we are not. We started the CC, and now we shall end it.

It is at this time, February 28, 2015, the Brotherhood of the Clouds Declares War against the Earth System Alliances for its hypocrisy, disloyalty, insulting attitude, and appalling behavior. Our war against ESA is justified for many reasons, of which we shall present only the most important:

1: Speaker overstepped his power more than we did and bragged about it; quitting because of what we did is therefore an enormous display of hypocrisy.

2: What we did do, we did to save his member.  Cynic messaged Ashland informing him that Snailmun had sent a threatening message and that he would attack Snailmun. In order to avoid ESA’s member being attacked for a mistake, BoC made the call and posted the amendment. (which had already been agreed to and, indeed, proposed by Speaker) He left us to deal with a mess that had been at least one third his fault because we made the mistake of sticking up for our ally’s member.

3: Speaker was incredibly condescending and foul-spirited toward BoC and UST.

4: He insulted us on numerous occasions.

Evidence:

1: http://prntscr.com/6b792k  (Note The Speaker bragging about overstepping his authority without the Council’s authorization)

2:  From #BoC, one of many times we have received word of Speaker calling us cowards behind our backs.

[02:05] <Keegoz> They usually take all criticism extremely badly

[02:05] <Keegoz> And seem to treat the community with little respect

[02:06] <Cynic|afk> Im already winning

[02:06] <Cynic|afk> (TheSpeaker) Yeah, well the way I look at it - ESA stands by our words and we work to enforce our word, that is the type of alliance we are.

[02:06] <Cynic|afk> (TheSpeaker) I know BoC and UST are wary of wars that is something we don't see eye to eye on in this bloc - but its something we are working to change.

[02:06] <Cynic|afk> (TheSpeaker) So, if it was a vote war or remove the amendment - this whole ordeal would play out in your favor

3: From Query with Cynic|AFK

[21:42] <Cynic|afk> Hi. I'm Snailmun. I'm sure you've already been contacted by a member of my alliance. Probably The Speaker. Anyways, he probably made a polite yet forceful request that you move your alliance off of white. You probably aren't going to comply. Well now it's my turn. My alliance does not know I'm contacting you, except for a select few. I'll make this very clear. This is a threat. I have several people in my alliance that plan on

[21:42] <Cynic|afk> Your friendly neighborhood warmongerer,

[21:42] <Cynic|afk> Snailmun

BoC nations, raise the flag of war once more and may the Dragon Gods see us to victory!

• Upvote 6

navyship.png

Frostsword is love. Frostsword is life.

For Cruor, Dragon King of War, Maiden of Bloodshed may she leave our enemies bloody and dead

(^。^)y-.。o○ (-。-)y-゜゜゜ this is how i make my cloud

http://i1371.photobucket.com/albums/ag291/petgangster/efb30519-f381-4330-a62b-11db0d2a058b_zpscilyk2rj.png

This may or may not be interesting. But at least it's something.

• Upvote 1

rsz_1g7q_ak91409798280.jpg

If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a roll.

There is one you will follow. One who is the shining star, and he will lead you to beautiful places in the search of his own vanity. And when there is no more vanity to be found, he will leave you in darkness, as a fading memory of his own creation.

I was wondering what prompted that recent rise in steel prices. Let's see some mother !@#$ fireworks.

Edited by Erin
  • Upvote 1

BoCWarFlagmini_zps847d5dce.png A BoC Announcement BoCWarFlagmini_zps847d5dce.png

Good evening Ladies and Gentlemen of Orbis,[/size]

I have come here tonight to address a great number of things. I have been keeping quiet for some time, mostly because there has been nothing really to say. However, it is time to break my silence and explain a few things to the world of Orbis. [/size]

Let us start with one that you all want to hear about, the Citadel Council. As it pains me to say this, most of you are right.  Henero called us incompetent, Thulium questioned our compatibility, Psycho pointed it all out. This is all correct. I believe that the CC idea was ahead of its time, and has indeed fallen flat on its face. BoC made a mistake as to how we chose to run the CC, a mistake we aim to correct. However, I would like to bring some things into the light. Every story has two sides, and not everything in this story is how ESA F[/size]leet Admiral, Speaker, has made it out to be.[/size]

First and foremost, the claims that ESA was the only one to “back up their words†is a lie. In fact, when GR and Arrgh first moved to the white sphere, Speaker was the first to state we needed to change the amendment. BoC is not new to this game, we have already experienced the burnings of war. First when the Raiders Return came and then again for our allies in the Marionette War. We don’t fear war, and are more than to happy to fight for what we believe is right. That is a fact that cannot be erased. Speaker would have you believe that the reason he left the CC is solely BoC’s fault and that they share none of it. That is a lie.[/size]

Lets be real here, each one of us is at fault in some way for what has happened. However, what pains me the most about this is that when a decision was made to save a member not in my alliance and in turn your whole alliance, you cry foul play and rush to label us the bad guys. Speaker claimed that the threat of being attacked was not real, that GR and Arrgh would not have attacked. Had Psycho been anyone else, he would have simply taken those threats as an ESA DoW and attacked.[/size] [/size]If you think a war with GR and Arrgh was not a threat, then you are simply wrong. Time and time again we have stuck our necks out for you, and yet when there was a mess to clean up, you abandoned us. Thank you Psycho and Arrgh for opening our eyes to a terrible mistake we have made.[/size]

However, these are nothing but words and words have been proven to be meaningless to you, Speaker. As I stated earlier, BoC aims to fix this mistake known as the CC, and to remind those that think we are afraid of war, that we are not. We started the CC, and now we shall end it.[/size]

It is at this time, February 28, 2015, the Brotherhood of the Clouds Declares War against the Earth System Alliances for its hypocrisy, disloyalty, insulting attitude, and appalling behavior. Our war against ESA is justified for many reasons, of which we shall present only the most important:[/size]

1: Speaker overstepped his power more than we did and bragged about it; quitting because of what we did is therefore an enormous display of hypocrisy. [/size]

2: What we did do, we did to save [/size]his member[/size].  Cynic messaged Ashland informing him that Snailmun had sent a threatening message and that he would attack Snailmun. In order to avoid ESA’s member being attacked for a mistake, BoC made the call and posted the amendment. (which had already been agreed to and, indeed, proposed by Speaker) He left us to deal with a mess that had been at least one third his fault because we made the mistake of sticking up for our ally’s member.[/size]

3: Speaker was incredibly condescending and foul-spirited toward BoC and UST.[/size]

4: He insulted us on [/size]numerous[/size] occasions.[/size]

Evidence:[/size]

1: [/size]http://prntscr.com/6b792k[/size]  (Note The Speaker [/size]bragging[/size] about overstepping his authority without the Council’s authorization)[/size]

2:  From #BoC, one of many times we have received word of Speaker calling us cowards behind our backs.[/size]

[02:05] <Keegoz> They usually take all criticism extremely badly[/size]

[02:05] <Keegoz> And seem to treat the community with little respect[/size]

[02:06] <Cynic|afk> Im already winning[/size]

[02:06] <Cynic|afk> (TheSpeaker) Yeah, well the way I look at it - ESA stands by our words and we work to enforce our word, that is the type of alliance we are.[/size]

[02:06] <Cynic|afk> (TheSpeaker) I know BoC and UST are wary of wars that is something we don't see eye to eye on in this bloc - but its something we are working to change.[/size]

[02:06] <Cynic|afk> (TheSpeaker) So, if it was a vote war or remove the amendment - this whole ordeal would play out in your favor[/size]

3: From Query with Cynic|AFK[/size]

[21:42] <Cynic|afk> Hi. I'm Snailmun. I'm sure you've already been contacted by a member of my alliance. Probably The Speaker. Anyways, he probably made a polite yet forceful request that you move your alliance off of white. You probably aren't going to comply. Well now it's my turn. My alliance does not know I'm contacting you, except for a select few. I'll make this very clear. This is a threat. I have several people in my alliance that plan on [/size]

[21:42] <Cynic|afk> Your friendly neighborhood warmongerer,[/size]

[21:42] <Cynic|afk> Snailmun[/size]

BoC nations, raise the flag of war once more and may the Dragon Gods see us to victory![/size]

So that's who has been buying my oil -_-

Peace will never be accomplished without war, but war cannot happen without peace.... or something like that idk

[23:12] <Pegleg_> Nothing much. Just preparing for our conflict. :/

[23:13] * Jodo is now known as Jodo[Noir]
[23:14] <LordofPuns[boC]> If you're talking about king of the hill, then you might need more than a few days of prep

Oh man is this what they were talking about? I thought you guys had a kick ass game of king of the hill going.
  • Upvote 3

uHQTKq6.png

Time to have some fun.

• Upvote 1

LordRahl2, on 10 Jul 2015 - 5:53 PM, said: "Imagine it. Lets say that Sheepy had an idea that was at lest questionable. As a way out there idea lets say he thought about adding T-Rexs to the game in some way." "As you know this is hypothetical since Sheepy has never considered adding T-Rexs to the game."

<TheSpeaker>: hey
<fistofdoom>: hi
<TheSpeaker>: how are you
<fistofdoom>: headache, i need more water
<TheSpeaker>: ugh
<TheSpeaker>: yeah I just slam them back, Smart Water is my choice
<TheSpeaker>: I had a questions for you guys
<TheSpeaker>: if you're mind is up for it
<fistofdoom>: whats up
<TheSpeaker>: eh - well we heard through the grapevine that you guys were planning to DoW us, and there are several lines of how stuff happened and where its happening and all that jazz. So, I figured - after 2 days of spys attacks on my nations, I'd go towards the source and see what you guys are looking for/looking to do
<TheSpeaker>: or
<TheSpeaker>: if the rumors are even true
<fistofdoom>: no
<fistofdoom>: :|
<TheSpeaker>: no to?
<fistofdoom>: all that shit
<TheSpeaker>: are you guys being spied?
<fistofdoom>: I know of six separate spy attempts against us in fewer days.
<TheSpeaker>: I've had....over 6 now
<fistofdoom>: So. Someone is doing something and I dont like it.
<TheSpeaker>: and one was caught.....and it was Keegoz of rose
<TheSpeaker>: he quickly apologized and said he didn't meant to and sent 100K (which I declined)
<TheSpeaker>: arrgh is also getting spied
<fistofdoom>: God &#33;@#&#036;ing damn it. We were right to build up. >: (
<TheSpeaker>: now, obviously if you guys were planning shit - you'd say no to this whole thing
<fistofdoom>: No means no. :|
<TheSpeaker>: but throughout our time together before CC and through it - you were always the levelheaded person I looked to the most
<TheSpeaker>: but if you guys are getting spied as well - then its some major bs
<TheSpeaker>: the story goes that Ashland told someone, who told someone, who told me that you guys were planning to DoW
<TheSpeaker>: also told tEST to tell Guardian to stay out of helping us
<TheSpeaker>: Prefontaine also confirms tEST asking them to stay out AND not warn us.
<TheSpeaker>: luckily I have a few good friends from my years in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways)
<TheSpeaker>: obviously, if you're not involved - its a play, they want us to attack you
<TheSpeaker>: when we were in Ignis Imortales Rose always pushed us to declare on BoC
<TheSpeaker>: then I get a spy report from Keegoz, Rose - and I was thinking its a lot bigger than BoC just DoW ESA
<fistofdoom>: hang on, i'm talking to my guys
<TheSpeaker>: aight - i'm very sorry for the multitude of lines.
<fistofdoom>: they're slow, please be patient
<TheSpeaker>: i'm patient
<TheSpeaker>: lol take your time bud
<fistofdoom>: shit man, all this on a hangover
<TheSpeaker>: and for that I'm super sorry!
<fistofdoom>: I just had to remind them to get back on subject
<fistofdoom>: it'll be a minute
<TheSpeaker>: its ok, I appreciate your work

• Upvote 1

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

[23:12] <Pegleg_> Nothing much. Just preparing for our conflict. :/

[23:13] * Jodo is now known as Jodo[Noir]
[23:14] <LordofPuns[boC]> If you're talking about king of the hill, then you might need more than a few days of prep

Oh man is this what they were talking about? I thought you guys had a kick ass game of king of the hill going.

it was Both we have one hell of a King of the Hill in our alliance its great :ehm:

(^。^)y-.。o○ (-。-)y-゜゜゜ this is how i make my cloud

http://i1371.photobucket.com/albums/ag291/petgangster/efb30519-f381-4330-a62b-11db0d2a058b_zpscilyk2rj.png

1BHX79O.gif

Smells like a party in here.

this guy too

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

I would also like to welcome NOIR to the battlefield on behalf of the BoC.

• Upvote 1

LordRahl2, on 10 Jul 2015 - 5:53 PM, said: "Imagine it. Lets say that Sheepy had an idea that was at lest questionable. As a way out there idea lets say he thought about adding T-Rexs to the game in some way." "As you know this is hypothetical since Sheepy has never considered adding T-Rexs to the game."

Finally. Jeez guys - I thought this was just a rumor.

First off, I would like to state - your logs are hilarious and your screenshot is also....hilarious.

For the record, would you mind stating the multiple times you stuck your neck out for us? I would like to know, so I can thank you for that. I also want it known that I worked with you guys countless times on many things and worked to set up many directives through CC that we ALL agreed on - you guys were merely worried about creating new forums, meeting a month after signing to discuss setting up economic plans on White, and having Skype meetings for every issue. ESA Councilmen were working to better White as we signed to do and you guys put everything on the back burner and THAT is where my flaming post came in, because it was bullshit and I won't back down from that. The way the CC was being run was bullshit - nothing was being accomplished, so I'm sorry for being upset about that. Shoot me...wait, you're probably doing that now.

Long story short. We unfortunately teamed up with alliances that work through things a tad slower than we do here in ESA. Which is ok - we can understand that and we did, which is why we ended up leaving. We weren't going anywhere with you guys.

The decision to leave wasn't made the moment you guys decided to take matters into your own hands, saving the life of a new nation who had no idea what he was doing - sorry that threatened you guys so bad. :/

The decision to leave came in after the multitude of negative reactions we had when we were trying to enforce the policies that we signed to enforce when we created the CC...and I would also like marked in the record (if there is one) that BoC isn't the only one's at fault here, never once did we state that we left because of BoC, you were a reason - but a lot of things could have been different. Past is the past, learn from it, move on.

In the end BoC - you have your side of the story and we have ours, in an argument it will always be a different view on either side. We never once thought of attacking you guys for something as silly as this, but we look forward to seeing you on the battlefield. Lets all have a little bit of fun, then go our for beers after.

o/ ESA

o/ BoC

• Upvote 3

Arrgh Fundraisers

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

<TheSpeaker>: hey

<fistofdoom>: hi

<TheSpeaker>: how are you

<fistofdoom>: headache, i need more water

<TheSpeaker>: ugh

<TheSpeaker>: yeah I just slam them back, Smart Water is my choice

<TheSpeaker>: I had a questions for you guys

<TheSpeaker>: if you're mind is up for it

<fistofdoom>: whats up

<TheSpeaker>: eh - well we heard through the grapevine that you guys were planning to DoW us, and there are several lines of how stuff happened and where its happening and all that jazz. So, I figured - after 2 days of spys attacks on my nations, I'd go towards the source and see what you guys are looking for/looking to do

<TheSpeaker>: or

<TheSpeaker>: if the rumors are even true

<fistofdoom>: no

<fistofdoom>: :|

<TheSpeaker>: no to?

<fistofdoom>: all that !@#$

<TheSpeaker>: are you guys being spied?

<fistofdoom>: I know of six separate spy attempts against us in fewer days.

<TheSpeaker>: I've had....over 6 now

<fistofdoom>: So. Someone is doing something and I dont like it.

<TheSpeaker>: and one was caught.....and it was Keegoz of rose

<TheSpeaker>: he quickly apologized and said he didn't meant to and sent 100K (which I declined)

<TheSpeaker>: arrgh is also getting spied

<fistofdoom>: God !@#$ damn it. We were right to build up. >: (

<TheSpeaker>: now, obviously if you guys were planning !@#$ - you'd say no to this whole thing

<fistofdoom>: No means no. :|

<TheSpeaker>: but throughout our time together before CC and through it - you were always the levelheaded person I looked to the most

<TheSpeaker>: but if you guys are getting spied as well - then its some major bs

<TheSpeaker>: the story goes that Ashland told someone, who told someone, who told me that you guys were planning to DoW

<TheSpeaker>: also told tEST to tell Guardian to stay out of helping us

<TheSpeaker>: Prefontaine also confirms tEST asking them to stay out AND not warn us.

<TheSpeaker>: luckily I have a few good friends from my years in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways)

<TheSpeaker>: obviously, if you're not involved - its a play, they want us to attack you

<TheSpeaker>: when we were in Ignis Imortales Rose always pushed us to declare on BoC

<TheSpeaker>: then I get a spy report from Keegoz, Rose - and I was thinking its a lot bigger than BoC just DoW ESA

<fistofdoom>: hang on, i'm talking to my guys

<TheSpeaker>: aight - i'm very sorry for the multitude of lines.

<fistofdoom>: they're slow, please be patient

<TheSpeaker>: i'm patient

<TheSpeaker>: lol take your time bud

<fistofdoom>: !@#$ man, all this on a hangover

<TheSpeaker>: and for that I'm super sorry!

<fistofdoom>: I just had to remind them to get back on subject

<fistofdoom>: it'll be a minute

<TheSpeaker>: its ok, I appreciate your work

Purpose of this?

Was this threatening as well?

• Upvote 1

I hate to call you onto the carpet here TheSpeaker, but this is something Guardian dealt with as well right to the leadup for the war. No leader, in there right mind, will admit days before a war that they're going to hit you.

Now that aside, I wish you the best in your endeavors on the battlefield. Shake some of the rust off.

duskhornexceptional.png.d9e24adf7f0945530780eee694428f27.png

He's right, I'm such a stinker. Play my exceptional game!

I hate to call you onto the carpet here TheSpeaker, but this is something Guardian dealt with as well right to the leadup for the war. No leader, in there right mind, will admit days before a war that they're going to hit you.

Now that aside, I wish you the best in your endeavors on the battlefield. Shake some of the rust off.

No Duh Malone. Doesn't hurt to ask and make conversation, I am The Speaker. :P