Ambrose AKA Prince Geoffery From Game of Thrones

Dwemyrn

Okay so this may be a little long than initially planned for making this post but here goes;

I have spent roughly about a week with TEK or The Eternal Knights and I decided to leave on the ground and impact of a fashionable Ambrose approach. After sitting here for a week, thinking to myself, why I am sitting in an Alliance that is run by a kid who is easily butthurt? Well within this week I have come to learn that Ambrose has no leadership skills. He doesn't know what he is doing, he is extremely childish like kicking people from the IRC Channel for reasons such as "Well !@#$ you then." After a noting of the way he acts and his position of power I started thinking of him as Geoffery from Games of Thrones. My reasoning for this is as follows:

• Childish Leader - Kicks people from IRC because they aren't being nice to him even though he is not being nice either and usually instigating the fight.

• Spoiled - He has a position of power that he praises as though he were the almighty god himself even know he is an alliance leader in way over his head

• Hypocritical - I will get to this in a minute.

Upon being in this alliance it has been dreadful. You had people constantly bickering back and fourth and with honesty, I was also contribution to that bickering too. You had him being arrogant and ignorant. An example of his arrogance is him telling you how to build your stuff and the example of his ignorance was when he tried to tell people super markets were a great idea for bringing in revenue and I have multiple people who can vouch for this specific testimony. Upon this, he will randomly ask people in IRC by pinging, tagging etc their name and saying things along the lines of "(TagName) Give me money!" While I don't hate Ambrose because not everything he does is terrible, I did get tired of the way he ran things and his constant childish act like banning or kicking people from IRC for ridiculous reasoning, or tell people !@#$ your or !@#$ off in the reasoning, or trying to get me to milk Joshua Granger's national income into the bank because I am friends with Josh so I should convince him into contribution, which makes it almost like he is using me for what I could have possibly done for him.

This also brings me to my next point. Upon leaving today an hour ago, I left The Eternal Knights in an Ambrose like fashion. I cleaned out his bank and now he threatens to have my nation rolled because I did what he has done twice of my knowledge cleaning out a bank. I have been cleaned out by him, and I was told he has cleaned out Arrgh's bank at one point in time because they have an open bank policy. So what I don't seem to understand is why exactly he should have me "rolled" because I cleaned out his bank like he did mine? I see it as being even and he sees it as at as time to call in people to gang bang me, which I see as and you don't have to agree with me a very hypocritical action on his part. Why I say this is because he cleaned me out and so me cleaning him out should be even, not I'm gonna get all my friends to gang bang you because *Exaggerated Example* 'You punched me in the face after I threw first punch.

I just wanted to post this as more of a rant, but it falls under National Affairs because is a beef between my nation and his, you don't have to agree with me and I don't expect to you because I have acted very childish on this forum lately and I can imagine a lot of you probably hate me. Lemme know thoughts or comments below the post. I'm going to bed so goodnight everyone.

• Upvote 1

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

Careful Kazy, don't go to your wedding. You'll die from pigeon pie.

Peace will never be accomplished without war, but war cannot happen without peace.... or something like that idk

Okay so this may be a little long than initially planned for making this post but here goes;

I have spent roughly about a week with TEK or The Eternal Knights and I decided to leave on the ground and impact of a fashionable Ambrose approach. After sitting here for a week, thinking to myself, why I am sitting in an Alliance that is run by a kid who is easily butthurt? Well within this week I have come to learn that Ambrose has no leadership skills. He doesn't know what he is doing, he is extremely childish like kicking people from the IRC Channel for reasons such as "Well !@#$ you then." After a noting of the way he acts and his position of power I started thinking of him as Geoffery from Games of Thrones. My reasoning for this is as follows:

• Childish Leader - Kicks people from IRC because they aren't being nice to him even though he is not being nice either and usually instigating the fight.

• Spoiled - He has a position of power that he praises as though he were the almighty god himself even know he is an alliance leader in way over his head

• Hypocritical - I will get to this in a minute.

Upon being in this alliance it has been dreadful. You had people constantly bickering back and fourth and with honesty, I was also contribution to that bickering too. You had him being arrogant and ignorant. An example of his arrogance is him telling you how to build your stuff and the example of his ignorance was when he tried to tell people super markets were a great idea for bringing in revenue and I have multiple people who can vouch for this specific testimony. Upon this, he will randomly ask people in IRC by pinging, tagging etc their name and saying things along the lines of "(TagName) Give me money!" While I don't hate Ambrose because not everything he does is terrible, I did get tired of the way he ran things and his constant childish act like banning or kicking people from IRC for ridiculous reasoning, or tell people !@#$ your or !@#$ off in the reasoning, or trying to get me to milk Joshua Granger's national income into the bank because I am friends with Josh so I should convince him into contribution, which makes it almost like he is using me for what I could have possibly done for him.

This also brings me to my next point. Upon leaving today an hour ago, I left The Eternal Knights in an Ambrose like fashion. I cleaned out his bank and now he threatens to have my nation rolled because I did what he has done twice of my knowledge cleaning out a bank. I have been cleaned out by him, and I was told he has cleaned out Arrgh's bank at one point in time because they have an open bank policy. So what I don't seem to understand is why exactly he should have me "rolled" because I cleaned out his bank like he did mine? I see it as being even and he sees it as at as time to call in people to gang bang me, which I see as and you don't have to agree with me a very hypocritical action on his part. Why I say this is because he cleaned me out and so me cleaning him out should be even, not I'm gonna get all my friends to gang bang you because *Exaggerated Example* 'You punched me in the face after I threw first punch.

I just wanted to post this as more of a rant, but it falls under National Affairs because is a beef between my nation and his, you don't have to agree with me and I don't expect to you because I have acted very childish on this forum lately and I can imagine a lot of you probably hate me. Lemme know thoughts or comments below the post. I'm going to bed so goodnight everyone.

Call me back when more truth is put into the post then this. tbh, I was pretty peeved that you cleared out the bank in the way that you didm but I could care less, I'm not going to roll your nation for doing the same thing either. I want to also I'm sorry you had a bad time in TEK, and I hope you find a home wherever else you go.

~Ambrose, 

Edited by Ambrose

"That ain't Cologne, that's the smell of success."

17:00 <•Sheepy> I don't want you to leave the game

19:20 <•Pubstomber>:

Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

Call me back when more truth is put into the post then this. tbh, I was pretty peeved that you cleared out the bank in the way that you didm but I could care less, I'm not going to roll your nation for doing the same thing either. I want to also I'm sorry you had a bad time in TEK, and I hope you find a home wherever else you go.

~Ambrose, 

That's not what you were saying yesterday...

Like I said, I was upset that you cleared out the bank. I still am, but I'm not going to roll you for that. However, I don't think 2 wrongs make a right. So for you to say "we're even" isn't really true. You didn't like it and knew it was wrong, yet you did it anyway. Any respect I had for you was lost there. I don''t hold a grudge, and I'm going to move on, The Eternal Knights are going to move on, without you. I hope you find somewhere more appealing then us. Somewhere you'll be happy and can grow.

~Ambrose

Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

Like I said, I was upset that you cleared out the bank. I still am, but I'm not going to roll you for that. However, I don't think 2 wrongs make a right. So for you to say "we're even" isn't really true. You didn't like it and knew it was wrong, yet you did it anyway. Any respect I had for you was lost there. I don''t hold a grudge, and I'm going to move on, The Eternal Knights are going to move on, without you. I hope you find somewhere more appealing then us. Somewhere you'll be happy and can grow.

~Ambrose

Okay.

Oh what a cute little argument between what sounds to me like a couple of dudes who just broke up and are arguing about who's going to get what. "Butthurt" Was a perfect word for you two.

Hate speech, let's all stoop to new lows shall we?

Oh what a cute little argument between what sounds to me like a couple of dudes who just broke up and are arguing about who's going to get what. "Butthurt" Was a perfect word for you two.

P2K please do not cause unnecessary aggression with them. Thank you.

PoJQyFJ.gif

P2K please do not cause unnecessary aggression with them. Thank you.

Is Tali' Zorah from Mass Effect?

Why do I always get picked out? I make one wise crack of a joke and I get targeted.

Don't worry about it, you're fine. Keep on with the jokes, we're all being a little too serious lately, and jokes might help lighten the mood a little. :P

Why do I always get picked out? I make one wise crack of a joke and I get targeted.

I still love you P2K. :D