ESA Withdraws

Aksel

fdf16552-5364-4bb3-9338-a580823f3e81_zps

Orbis and Friends, 

Due to the recent events of the Citadel Council the Earth Systems Alliance Command Staff has agreed to officially withdraw from the bloc. The decision to withdraw came in after one of our Councilmen posted the public drop of the controversial amendment to use military force on the White Sphere - however - this is not the sole reason we chose to withdraw. 

The Earth Systems Alliance has always been about our word and our honor  - with that being said, we found that we were not tied with a group of people who shared our same ideals and same goals for the future. This is not to say that BoC and UST are not honorable alliances - just that they are friends that are headed on a different path and we can respect that. 

Our move to withdraw from the Citadel Council came in on February 23rd and there is a 72 hour closure claus. Our official move from the Citadel Council will be today, February 26th. We do wish the remaining signatories luck shall they continue the Citadel Council or dissolve. 

As for the Earth Systems Alliance - we will move to create a better image for ourselves, one that moves us into the direction of like-minded alliances and we will work to stay on our brighter, more stable path towards our future here in Orbis. 

o/ ESA
o/ Citadel Council 

Thank You - The Speaker ~ Fleet Admiral, ESA  

Don't turn your back, danger surrounds you

Don't turn your back to the dogs who hound you

Don't turn your back, don't show your profile

You'll never know when it's your turn to go

Edited by underlordgc

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Now that you're out, can we tell everyone how everything that happened was almost exclusively your fault?

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[10:47] you used to be the voice of irc

Good to figure out you're going on different paths sooner than later. 

Now that you're out, can we tell everyone how everything that happened was almost exclusively your fault?

Drama for the drama mill? Don't be a tease Ashland. 

Edited by Tenages
  • Upvote 1
wF9Bjre.gif

Good to figure out you're going on different paths sooner than later. 

Drama for the drama mill? Please share. 

I think I shan't for the nonce.  But let's just say that we were approached by numerous people complaining that the ESA was !@#$ posting on the forums and then hiding behind our skirts and that that behavior had a lot to do with what happened.  Not to mention that the entire amendment that caused the drama was written by TheSpeaker.

Also, the amendment that we posted was already agreed upon by all parties, we posted it because one of ESA's members had sent a threatening message to Cynic about attacking him and was about to blow our peace sky high.  And Cynic was threatening to ZI the poor guy.  So we posted it to keep one of our ally's members from getting his ass rolled and possibly provoking a full blown war.

Oh, I guess I did say it.

I obviously don't want to sour relations with the ESA more than they are already, but come on.  We bail you guys out, stick our necks out for your member, and then you leave us holding the bag.  Thanks, guys.

Edited by Ashland

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-snip the previous - didn't realize this shit bag posted first - 

The amendment was written by me, I also have told several people that I did write the amendment, not sure how that is some kind of "insider secret"  - In addition, hiding under BoC's skirt? bahaha. We never once asked you guys for assistance for anything - if anyone was hiding, it was you dandys at BoC. 

Also, our "threatening" member wasn't a threat at all - and this was already discussed with Cynic, who's a pretty B.A. guy. 

I think you're just upset that you won't be getting us all to merge into your glorious alliance where you'd play a significant role. Sorry mate. No way, no how. 

Edited by The Speaker
  • Upvote 1

So what you're saying is that ESA was the sole member of a bloc and had full control over what two other alliances in the bloc did and said?

Or are you saying that it was ESA who posted an amendment to your bloc's charter without your consent.

Or are you saying that it was ESA who, in their sheer perseverance, forced Arrgh! and Guerilla Republik to move to white to challenge your own policy?

I'm confused how this was exclusively ESA or TheSpeaker's fault, but please air dirty laundry. It's been a bit boring these days.

• Upvote 1

duskhornexceptional.png.d9e24adf7f0945530780eee694428f27.png

He's right, I'm such a stinker. Play my exceptional game!

I think I shan't for the nonce. But let's just say that we were approached by numerous people complaining that the ESA was !@#$ posting on the forums and then hiding behind our skirts and that that behavior had a lot to do with what happened. Not to mention that the entire amendment that caused the drama was written by TheSpeaker.

Also, the amendment that we posted was already agreed upon by all parties, we posted it because one of ESA's members had sent a threatening message to Cynic about attacking him and was about to blow our peace sky high. And Cynic was threatening to ZI the poor guy. So we posted it to keep one of our ally's members from getting his ass rolled and possibly provoking a full blown war.

I obviously don't want to sour relations with the ESA more than they are already, but come on. We bail you guys out, stick our necks out for your member, and then you leave us holding the bag. Thanks, guys.

Last I checked ESA didnt agree to the last amendment, but then again we were never presented with it but oh well :\

PoJQyFJ.gif

Anyways

I'm sure you have your reasons.

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

I think I shan't for the nonce. But let's just say that we were approached by numerous people complaining that the ESA was !@#$ posting on the forums and then hiding behind our skirts and that that behavior had a lot to do with what happened. Not to mention that the entire amendment that caused the drama was written by TheSpeaker.

Also, the amendment that we posted was already agreed upon by all parties, we posted it because one of ESA's members had sent a threatening message to Cynic about attacking him and was about to blow our peace sky high. And Cynic was threatening to ZI the poor guy. So we posted it to keep one of our ally's members from getting his ass rolled and possibly provoking a full blown war.

I obviously don't want to sour relations with the ESA more than they are already, but come on. We bail you guys out, stick our necks out for your member, and then you leave us holding the bag. Thanks, guys.

ESA has been very upfront with us during the events of last week. TheSpeaker himself told me he wrote the amendment and wanted to defend it, no matter how bad that would've ended for CC.

Anyways

I'm sure you have your reasons.

Yeah.  And it actually doesn't matter what your reasons are.  If you guys feel like you're better off without us for whatever reason, then that's your prerogative.  And if you guys felt unsatisfied then you should have left, I suppose.  Better that we're all on the same page, as Tenages said.

Good luck to you.  Sorry for the brief outburst.

ESA has been very upfront with us during the events of last week. TheSpeaker himself told me he wrote the amendment and wanted to defend it, no matter how bad that would've ended for CC.

Yes, I do remember you mentioning that.

Edited by Ashland
  • Upvote 1

aUel2fG.png

This has been interesting to watch as an involved party... the most interesting part isn't even that ESA left or the overnight amendment to fix the original issue but that you all were so quick to turn on one another after the slightest bit of trouble. I can only be left to wonder how much thought you all put in on whether or not you were compatible allies when you went into this venture in the first place.

I think I've learned a bit more about BoC, ESA, and UST tonight. Good luck to all of you as you move forward.

To be honest I enjoyed my time in the bloc, wish them the best. How about we start the arms race? The only time we were behind your skirt was when it was over your head. Thanks for admitting you wear skirts, makes it easier to picture.

• Upvote 1

the entire amendment that caused the drama was written by TheSpeaker.

Maybe he made a mistake I don't think it's that big of a deal steps were taking to try and fix them. You can't learn how to do things perfect on your own unless you do it wrong first.

Edited by P2K

I like all alliances that were formerly involved

I hope that in the future we can all get along

The problems that occurred maybe weren't able to be solved

But that dosen't mean that we need to get up in each others' faces like thongs

• Upvote 2

MR BOOTY IN DA HOUSE

Regardless of who physically wrote the amendment all 3 signatories agreed to it and put the policy into effect. Only 1 out 3 of those alliances was willing to defend.

Edited by Psycho

There is only moving forward from this. Good luck ESA and we hope you find what you're looking for

22:26 +Kadin: too far man

22:26 +Kadin: too far

22:26 Lordofpuns[boC]: that's the point of incest Kadin

22:26 Lordofpuns[boC]: to go farther

22:27 Bet: or father

I like all alliances that were formerly involved

I hope that in the future we can all get along

The problems that occurred maybe weren't able to be solved

But that doesn't mean that we need to get up in each others' anus holes like thongs