A Citadel Council Announcement

Lord Frostsword

A Citadel Council Announcement

b79ef31e-42eb-45be-9f89-3ac80bb2ca7b_zps

As we sit currently, our plans to protect the integrity of the economy and the peaceful state of the White Sphere led to military action.

We realize that Arrgh and GR's actions weren't coming from a bad place or they wouldn't have met to negotiate with us. It was an attempt to point out a fault in our policies to us in a manner that we could neither deny nor dismiss. They have proven this point and we thank them for this. We tried this policy out. It didn't work. Time to try something new. We bear no hard feelings for Arrgh or the Guerrilla Republik and, in fact, appreciate their willingness to negotiate with us as a sign of their good intentions.

Section 5

Governing the White Sphere

The Citadel Council was formed to ensure great economic prosperity throughout the White Sphere for each signatory as well as each nation residing on the sphere. The Citadel Council will also work to protect those on white to maintain the prosperity of our alliance, fellow alliance and nations on white.

1. Our diplomatic approach to new nations and new alliances on white will directly reflect our main directive of this bloc - Prosperity & Protection.

2. New, unaligned, nations will be asked to join one of the signatories alliance to receive better benefits, should they be interested - great - if not they will remain a responsibility of the Citadel Council and fall under the protection of the Citadel Council.

/S/

Citadel Council

Click the Spoiler for new Accord Info:

Section 1
Non-Aggression and Intelligence

1: All signatories hereby agree that no sanctioned aggression will occur between them, neither covert or overt.

2: In the event of unsanctioned aggression, all signatories agree to discuss the issue privately, and to handle the matter in a friendly and diplomatic manner.

3: Any and all information deemed appropriate is to be shared between the signatories in the interest of mutual prosperity and security.

Section 2
Mutual Defense and Mutual Aggression

1: Signatories agree to defend one another in the event that one comes under attack. This includes financial, political, and military assistance to the best of the signatories’ abilities.

2: Should a signatory desire to perform an offensive military action they must communicate with all Members of the Citadel Council no less than 24 hours before any military actions are taken. Should any other signatory alliances also wish to engage in warfare, a 24 hour vote and discussion shall also take place with â…” (60%) vote requirement to pass.

Section 3
Citadel Leadership

1: The Citadel Council is the decision-making body of the Citadel.

2: Three representatives are chosen by the government of each signatory alliance as Members of the Citadel Council representing their alliance, and changed at the discretion of the alliance they represent.

3: Members of the Council will seek to keep other Members of the Council informed and up to date on all matters related to the Council and in the interests of its signatory alliances.

4: When performing governing duties, the Members of the Council will seek to gain a majority consensus on all large decisions that affect the signatory alliances where unilateral decisions are insufficient.

5: All Council votes will require a â…”(60%) to pass, following a group discussion meant to garner a general consensus on any issue presented.

Section 4
White Color Sphere

1: Signatories of this treaty must be white alliances.

2: Signatories of this treaty agree to motivate their nations to join the white color sphere.

3: Signatories of this treaty agree to help maintain and govern the white color sphere economic bonus.

4: Signatories of this treaty agree to not raid white color sphere nations except in the case where it conflicts with doling out punishment for recognized traitors or wanted nations.

5: Recognized traitors and wanted nations who seek refuge on the white sphere may be turned over to the slighted alliances at the discretion of the Citadel Council.

Section 5

Governing the White Sphere

The Citadel Council was formed to ensure great economic prosperity throughout the White Sphere for each signatory as well as each nation residing on the sphere. The Citadel Council will also work to protect those on white to maintain the prosperity of our alliance, fellow alliance and nations on white.

1. Our diplomatic approach to new nations and new alliances on white will directly reflect our main directive of this bloc - Prosperity & Protection.

2. New, unaligned, nations will be asked to join one of the signatories alliance to receive better benefits, should they be interested - great - if not they will remain a responsibility of the Citadel Council and fall under the protection of the Citadel Council.

Section 6
Protectorates

1: The Citadel Council may add a new alliance as a Citadel Protectorate with a â…” (60%) vote, following a group discussion meant to garner a general consensus on any issue presented.

2: Alliances granted a protectorate with the Citadel shall be protected by all Citadel Accords signatories.

3: Any protectorate that comes under attack will receive aid such as financial, political, and military assistance to the best of the Citadel’s abilities.

4: Protectorates will be encouraged to grow and be active. After a one month period the Council will hold a meeting with a protectorate to gauge how well they are doing, and what areas they are in need of improving. This review will repeat as necessary, at the discretion of the Council.

5: The Citadel Council reserves the right to have the final say in all Protectorate matters, included but not limited to; Declarations of War, Treaty Signing, Embargoing, Raiding Policies, and Espionage.

Section 7
Amending the Treaty and Modification of Membership

1: These treaty contents may be modified by unanimous consent from the Citadel Council.

2: Additions or removal of any signatories must be done by a unanimous vote by the Council, minus the signatory in question. Removed signatories may retain 72 hours of protection at the discretion of the Council.

3: Any signatory must give 72 hours notice to the other signatories if they wish to withdraw from this treaty, after which their treaty obligations are no longer in effect.

/s/

Signed for the BoC:

President: Lord Frostsword
Vice-President: iljohn

Chief Justice: Fistofdoom
Minister of Defense: McHenry
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Conroy
Minister of Internal Affairs: Livius Clades
Deputy Minister of Internal Affairs: Anime Militia
Minister of Finance: Pegleg
Deputy Minister of Finance: Brian Hurlston
Minister of Education: Beans
Minister of Propaganda: Tal Vasa

Signed for the ESA:

Fleet Admiral:The Speaker
Admiral: Alduin

Finance Staff Commander: Apeman

Interior Staff Commander: Darknight
Defense Staff Commander: Adam Deering

Exterior Staff Commander: Tali

Signed for the UST:

President: Morgan
Vice President: James Faulkner

Secretary of Internal Affairs: sycho14k
Secretary of Foreign Affairs: Josh Freer
Secretary of Defense: Fallen
Secretary of Treasury: SeeRed

navyship.png

Frostsword is love. Frostsword is life.

Hey, as long as you guys are willing to admit when something doesn't work. Lots of people act like they can do no wrong, always nice to see when someone's willing to go "hey, we tried something new, it didn't work, that's our bad and we'll try something else"

o/

<+JohnHarms> We need more feminists

This looks pretty positive and a step in the right direction.

• Upvote 1

rsz_1g7q_ak91409798280.jpg

If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a roll.

There is one you will follow. One who is the shining star, and he will lead you to beautiful places in the search of his own vanity. And when there is no more vanity to be found, he will leave you in darkness, as a fading memory of his own creation.

• Wiki Mod

This looks pretty positive and a step in the right direction.

Agreed

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

Seems like a cop out to me, tbh.

"That ain't Cologne, that's the smell of success."

17:00 <•Sheepy> I don't want you to leave the game

19:20 <•Pubstomber>:

Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

This is the better way of doing things, kudos on learning quick lessons in the politics of hard knocks fellas but now I'll need to find some place else for my entertainment and for that I am an angry little atom.

I just wanted to say, I had a great time talking with Psycho during these past 24-ish hours. We were presented with a challenge and were faced with an honorable group of people acting in a professional matter. It is true that the amendment that was most recently added to our charter was a bit of an oops and we wouldn't have been able to recognize that as quickly, without the strategic move from GR and Arrgh.

GR, Arrgh, enjoy your stay on the White Sphere o/

o/ All

I heard you guys had the best snow in town. So far I haven't been disappointed.

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

This was the best thing to do. I'm glad that you guys could admit your failure and adjust accordingly with out restoring to bloodshed. Now let's move on to the next drama

O/ The Citadel

O/ Arrgh

O/ GR

omZZUOt.png?2  

<&Partisan> I'm roleplaying a not snake

So the protectorate is useless as well since you guys don't follow through on your word. Might as well disband the bloc altogether if you're just gonna ammend everything that gets challenged.

Not really. Acknowledging that a policy doesn't work isn't the same as amending anything that gets challenged. The policy did the exact opposite of what it was meant to do so obviously it was bad. Going to war over bad policies is the worst policy.

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[10:47] you used to be the voice of irc