Celebrate Black History Month with Arrgh

Ogaden

Arrgh!

"I still have a dream, a dream deeply rooted in the Orbis dream – one day this planet will rise up and live up to its creed, "We hold these truths to be self evident: that all spheres are created equal." I have a dream..." - Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

• Upvote 3
tvPWtuA.gif

Arrgh!

"I still have a dream, a dream deeply rooted in the Orbis dream – one day this planet will rise up and live up to its creed, "We hold these truths to be self evident: that all spheres are created equal." I have a dream..." - Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Everyone else go home. Shadow just won this thread.

Contrary to belief you moving to white is good for white alliances ironically.

Contrary to your belief, you're wrong.

Current color stock: 2.39%

New colorstock:

(104*2)/((2048-967)+((7^2)*200) = 1.91%

-------

Also, I have a feeling this isn't about bombing their color stock and more about the fact that they don't like that a bloc tried to claim a color and are saying "do something about it".

But, who am I to argue with your reasoning, we know that Diabolos always believes he's right even in the face of facts.

• Upvote 1

duskhornexceptional.png.d9e24adf7f0945530780eee694428f27.png

He's right, I'm such a stinker. Play my exceptional game!

Doing calculations as if they will remain constant within a changing color sphere seems like a logical thing to do at this point in time.

The only fact facing me now is that you're... well lets just say a moron.

Edited by Diabolos

IpHGyGc.png

Doing calculations as if they will remain constant within a changing color sphere seems like a logical thing to do at this point in time.

RegArdless of numbers, this move was a direct result of the blocs new "policy".

If it ain't white, it ain't right. Arrgh!

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

The only fact facing me now is that you're... well lets just say a moron.

The fact that both threads, as well as the color stock equation that was already proven to fly in the face of your statement aren't enough to say "you know, what? I'm wrong, I'll admit it." just cements the fact that I posted in which you'll believe whatever you want to believe.

Sure, believe I'm the moron here. Whatever floats your boat. Color stock aside, it's clear these moves are intended to force CC to re-evaluate their ammendment, you know the one where they said they'll attempt to recruit white nations to their alliances or war them. In case you missed that thread, I'll link it for you.

So this is move is not good for white in the least. First, it tests the bounds of the bloc to see if they are willing to back up what they put down on paper.

Two things can result from that:

A.) They back it up and end up engaged in a war that will be devastating to their economies

B.) They don't back it up, and end up looking weak. This would undermine the strength of the bloc and leave most people to think it unable to accomplish things.

Second, if you think these moves to the white sphere are anything other than stirring the pot and kicking the beehive to see what happens, you're as out of touch as everyone seems to think you are. So, while GR & Arrgh! are having their fun, and seeing if war happens, the current alliance on white will endure tensions in regards to this scenario.

Now, I personally think CC will NOT bring this to war, as there are already alliance on white that aren't part of CC. Will they prove me wrong? Quite possibly.

But I'd be interested to see how you can spin this to a "good thing" for white at all. So please, by all means, expel your vast knowledge upon us and let us know how this is ironically a good thing for the white sphere.

• Upvote 2

duskhornexceptional.png.d9e24adf7f0945530780eee694428f27.png

He's right, I'm such a stinker. Play my exceptional game!

Contrary to your belief, you're wrong.

Current color stock: 2.39%

New colorstock:

(104*2)/((2048-967)+((7^2)*200) = 1.91%

-------

Also, I have a feeling this isn't about bombing their color stock and more about the fact that they don't like that a bloc tried to claim a color and are saying "do something about it".

But, who am I to argue with your reasoning, we know that Diabolos always believes he's right even in the face of facts.

But hasn't the bonus already gone up from that?

And isn't aargh going to bring in enough members to white make the bonus fat?

Plus, I think the Guerilla republik move was more devastating

If I were on white, attacking them would be what I was debating

MR BOOTY IN DA HOUSE

Arrgh, Me likes the new pirate flag. I think I'll stay with it for a while.

With us here now, I  forsee a white sphere where alliances encourage membership and growth. If a nation should find themselves stumbling in they should be encouraged to join in, not intimidated into it. If a new alliance should happen to find themselves here, they should be welcomed and encouraged to grow, and join in, even mentored on how to do so.  I have always found that if you take the weakest member of your team and build on their strengths they can become the strongest member of your team. Intimidation and coercion only breeds hostility.

That say I and I say Arrgh!

Edited by Slick Johnson