Raiding alliances is a new policy of arrgh?

Prez Khan

01/28 12:02 am Glorton of Wamba has executed an espionage operation to sabotage ships in your country. They successfully detonated an explosive in a drydock in your nation. 4 of your ships were destroyed.

Out of nowhere an espionage is conducted by a member of Arrgh as a retaliation to that espionage, he then declares a war on us.

01/28 12:04 am

War has been declared on you by Wamba. His reason for war was listed as: "You mess up". Wars last for up to 5 days before they expire, your advisers urge you to prepare your military for battles to come. Good luck!

01/28 12:04 am Dictator Glorton of Wamba ordered an airstrike upon your nation of The Nation of Pakistan. The attack was an immense triumph. Dictator Glorton's forces lost 3 aircraft, while your defenders lost 8 aircraft. You used 6.25 munitions and gasoline defending the attack. The attack destroyed 9.75 infrastructure in the city of Karachi and 108 tanks. 

This loss has resulted in your opponent gaining air superiority. Air superiority halves your tank combat value in ground battles. To end your opponent's air superiority you must execute an airstrike that is a success, another player must achieve an immense triumph airstrike on your opponent, or you must destroy all of your opponent's aircraft.

I retaliated with ground attack since he damaged me to get the score settled and then had this conversation.

This is literally bullying, even when i did a mistake in the past i had compensated, but this guy just wants to fight. Too frustrated at home to take out your anger?

I'm sure i'm not the first victim of this guy or even Arrgh for being bullied

From: Glorton  Date: 01/28/2015 Wednesday 12:11 am alarm_bell.png

then no peace. sorry brah....

!@#$ off

From: Glorton  Date: 01/28/2015 Wednesday 12:09 am alarm_bell.png

lol if you want peace soo bad then send me $200k

and you damaged mine.
There's no point end it

From: Glorton  Date: 01/28/2015 Wednesday 12:07 am alarm_bell.png

lol iv been looking for a fight. you damage my nation now.

It's a costly war, there's no point
You did an espionage first

Edited by Prez Khan

If any alliance attacks anyone, it's a problem, if they do, they're pirates and its ok?

I'm definitely sure that's the logic that went on here.  It's common knowledge that alliances regularly use their alliance theme as a CB.  Just look at SK.

Edited by Ashland

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[10:47] you used to be the voice of irc

dude we're not associated with FSA, were formed before it was even made -_-

jeez give us a break.

Only i had made mistakes and compensated even.

These shitposting threads are doing my head in. This is not s matter to post a thread about. Deal with it internally, no one cares.

T7Vrilp.png

With the amount of nations you raid (some in alliances) I don't understand why you have the right to complain. What your feeling right now is how many other victimized nations feel when you raid them. And don't give the "I compensated excuse" if you really compensated for every single one of your raids you wouldn't be raiding cause you won't be able to profit and it'll be pointless. If they're pirates and bullies, you're not much different. 

This is my opinion, but I am completely neutral in this conflict, and I'm also not taking a stance on who should win/ be supported cause *whispers* im neutral :)

Edited by Neo-Nexus

8742143.png?170

Concilium Populusque Mandalórus ("The Council and the People of Mandalore")

: Carter and me have nukes, and Saxplayer is just sassy

I don't like Glorton... nor do I like USA.

It's hard to choose who to hate here.

Eff it. I hate the both of ya. 

yVHTSLQ.png

(TEst lives on but I'm in BK stronk now and too lazy to change the image)

Arrgh! If only you had any nations I could use as fundraising...

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

looks at FF's forum listed AA

Fundraising you say? Not a bad idea.

Arrgh!

• Upvote 1

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!