Ignis Imortales and other latin things

Ollysho

Honestly I'm not one for long dramatic posts so I'll make it fairly short and simple.

Recently quite a bit of our government went off to try their hand at leading and doing their own thing and along with them went II's core functionality. It seems that while we have the instruction manual and oil, we're missing a significant amount of the cogs and screws. But still we trudge on. Still the three original Flamers(yes, we II government members call ourselves flamers) still remain and we plan on not letting Ignis Imortales come to a standstill. ComradeMilton, Britishdude and I simply don't have the time to devote to running the moderately sized machine II became.

It's with a fairly heavy heart I announce that II will be merging into Viridian Entente. Their name is kind of latin, our name is kind of latin; it's a match made in heaven really. 

Been a bloody fun ride as leader. Milton, BD and I will be staying under the Ignis Imortales alliance name in game for a while to facilitate the merge.

*Something Something eternal flame will burn forever/all hail the dark ruler*

Signed,
OllySho, ComradeMilton and Britishdude

Edited by Ollysho

[22:36:30]  <&CMDR_Adama>  I want to be spanked.

XglZlQC.jpg

It was a great example of how you can grow an alliance from the ground up. Sorry to see that II is out of commission, but I hope that new rule with VE will work well.

Resident DJ @ Club Orbis

Founder of The Warehouse

this is very sad but good luck on your new adventure

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light

I had to read that twice..... This really sucks, but good luck!

Peace will never be accomplished without war, but war cannot happen without peace.... or something like that idk

VE has the numbers, and you have the experience. Let's see you guys do something beautiful mixing the two together. I'm sorry to hear about II, but at the same time am eager to see what the future holds. 

o/ Flamers

[17:17:58] <&Ashland> I will give you hops if you say this phrase:

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif

Well, I didn't see that one coming. I'm sorry to see II go, but I'm sure you guys will do great things with VE.

Oh, and we'll need some classic 80's outro music for you guys. Just picture a freeze-frame of you guys walking into the sunset with fists raised high.

59a.gif

"They're turning kids into slaves just to make cheaper sneakers.

But what's the real cost? ‘Cause the sneakers don't seem that much cheaper.

Why are we still paying so much for sneakers when you got them made by little slave kids?

What are your overheads?"