Black Knights !@#$

Flubb

MTddOSO.png

We're the Black Knights, and we're here to !@#$ shit up. We can be found in #bk on coldfront or on our forums.

The following is our charter.

Stop_0fd5c5_1023718.jpg

In the name of The Right Honorable Yosodog, Master Black Man of the Realm, Seducer of Women, Protector of the Unholy Lands, Secretary of State for Useless Titles, Purveyor of Sexual Favors, God Emperor of the African Alliance, Lord Admiral-General President of Zimbabwe, Printer of Currency, etc., this Charter is hereby bestowed upon the Black Knights so that they may embark on their final solution to purge all that is unholy in this god-forsaken land.

Article 1: The Master Black Man of the Realm
The Master Black Man of the Realm shall be the baddest mother!@#$er of all the lands and shall have a heart covered in soot and colder than an antarctic winter. The Master Black Man shall be obeyed in all things good and evil. Those who wish the Master Black Man harm or oppose him must be purged for the sake of all that is holy.

Article 2: The Master of !@#$ery and Other Such Things
The Master of !@#$ery and Other Such Things shall ensure that threats to the Master Black Man are dealt with swiftly and severely and that many hearty laughs and “lulz†shall be had by all Black Knights.

Article 6: The Lord Master Gigolo Joe
The Lord Master Gigolo Joe shall be known as the most desirable member of the realm and shall satisfy all the needs and desires of knights sworn to the Master Black Man.

Article 21: Blackjack Mother!@#$ers!
We hereby declare that we are the sole winners and rightful owners of all the lands and that no force shall deny our prowess or stunning denial of facts and reasoning.

Article 4: The Keeper of the Royal Solitaire Table
Fine gentlemen and ladies of the land know the importance of a relaxing game of solitaire. The Keeper of the Royal Solitaire Table shall ensure that no infidel partake in our national pastime and shall remove any and all children who wander onto the lawn.

Article 5: The “Go !@#$ Yourself†Clause
Black Knights retains the right to number our charter and conduct our business in any goddamned way we see fit. !@#$ off if you think otherwise.

Article 3: Purging the Unholy
Those deemed unholy shall be purged in any of the following ways.

Flogging with !@#$ Whips
Death by Combat
Enslavement

Any knight failing to purge in one of these prescribed ways shall face public humiliation that may include the use of rotten fruit as a projectile.

Article 18: Knighthood
Any person may apply to undergo the rigorous and dangerous task of becoming a bad mother!@#$er and a knight of BK. The Master Black Man however, reserves the right to only knight those he deems worthy regardless of any demeaning tasks an apprentice may have already undergone.

Signed,

The Right Honorable Yosodog, Master Black Man of the Realm, Seducer of Women, Protector of the Unholy Lands, Secretary of State for Useless Titles, Purveyor of Sexual Favors, God Emperor of the African Alliance, Lord Admiral-General President of Zimbabwe, Printer of Currency, etc.

Supercheese, Master of !@#$ery and Other Such Things

Mr Flubb, Lord Master Gigolo Joe

LordStrum, Keeper of the Royal Solitaire Table

P8ntballerdude, Tamer of Dick Wolves

Jaguar, Issuer of Bestiality Licenses

Irule777, Keeper of the Royal Sex Toy Library

• Upvote 2

Sieg Kaiser Reinhard!

Signature_zpsa64bf97d.jpg

MTddOSO.png

In defense of UPN, The Black Knights hereby declares war on Guardian.

May the Knights have mercy on the poor souls.

Signed,

The Right Honorable Yosodog, Master Black Man of the Realm, Seducer of Women, Protector of the Unholy Lands, Secretary of State for Useless Titles, Purveyor of Sexual Favors, God Emperor of the African Alliance, Lord Admiral-General President of Zimbabwe, Printer of Currency, etc.

Supercheese, Master of !@#$ery and Other Such Things

LordStrum, Keeper of the Royal Solitaire Table

P8ntballerdude, Tamer of !@#$ Wolves

Jaguar, Issuer of Bestiality Licenses

Irule777, Keeper of the Royal Sex Toy Library

Edited by Yosodog
  • Upvote 1

[22:37:51] <&Yosodog> Problem is, everyone is too busy deciding which top gun character they are that no decision has been made

BK in a nutshell

o/ The Right Honorable Yosodog, Master Black Man of the Realm, Seducer of Women, Protector of the Unholy Lands, Secretary of State for Useless Titles, Purveyor of Sexual Favors, God Emperor of the African Alliance, Lord Admiral-General President of Zimbabwe, Printer of Currency, etc. \o

Sieg Kaiser Reinhard!

The Black Knights have arrived! Songs shall be sung of this day for centuries to come!

Papa Jons was better, just sayin'

Edited by underlordgc

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

AHAHA!  8 members and 7 beige, good time to DoW someone.

You guys are funny! :P

u tlkin shit m8? i bet u wunt say that 2 my face bruh

We don't even know how to manage a nation yet.

[22:37:51] <&Yosodog> Problem is, everyone is too busy deciding which top gun character they are that no decision has been made

BK in a nutshell

AHAHA!  8 members and 7 beige, good time to DoW someone.

You guys are funny! :P

I think you may need to release some pent-up anger of a sexual nature. I'd like to inform you that my rates are pretty decent and I am available tonight.

Sieg Kaiser Reinhard!

I think you may need to release some pent-up anger of a sexual nature. I'd like to inform you that my rates are pretty decent and I am available tonight.

I can pay you in Uranium. 

Welcome to Orbis !@#$.

There are so many censored words that im unsure wether thats intended to be mother&#33;@#&#036;ers, &#33;@#&#036;es, or any number of even &#33;@#&#036;s :(

Sieg Kaiser Reinhard!

There are so many censored words that im unsure wether thats intended to be !@#$s, !@#$, or any number of even !@#$s :(

Wait, does every swear word get censored to the same thing? :o

!@#$ !@#$ 

Well I'll be damned...how are we supposed to know whether some says things are !@#$ed or !@#$ or !@#$

It's nice to see the black knights coming to our rescue! Our heroes!  :wub:

Zoot just type &#33;@#&#036; instead of &#33;@#&#036; or &#33;@#&#036; and you will be &#33;@#&#036;ing fine you &#33;@#&#036;er

Edited by underlordgc

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Oh, !@#$ off :D

u wot m8?

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

I think he was trying to tell you to !@#$ off, but I know nothing.

You sure? I think it might have been !@#$ or !@#$ instead of !@#$.

Meh, whatever you say !@#$ cannon.

Edited by underlordgc

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Yay us! o/ the Flubby dude and o/ that yoso dude.... merp! 

Oh wait thats supposed to sound better ok let me try this again...

o/ The Right Honorable Yosodog, Master Black Man of the Realm, Seducer of Women, Protector of the Unholy Lands, Secretary of State for Useless Titles, Purveyor of Sexual Favors, God Emperor of the African Alliance, Lord Admiral-General President of Zimbabwe, Printer of Currency, etc. \o

Guardian is gonna burn because of us!

Go Black Knights!

Go UPN!

additional:

GO SNX!

GO UPN!

GO AFM!

GO SuperCereal!

This just in! UPN has called on it's allies in Aftermath to assist it in this war, Rose should be prepared to see counters from NADC, CCC, CRAP, TTK, Invicta, and SNX.

Rose doesn't stand a chance :P