Roses are Red...

Caillou

On a more controversial note, today is International Day of Solidarity with the Palestinian People!

"Today, 136 countries recognize the State of Palestine and its flag flies at the United Nations next to those of all Member States. However, these advances are not felt by children in Gaza, or by the residents of Nablus, Hebron and East Jerusalem .[..] let us reaffirm our commitment to bring about the just peace that the peoples of Israel and Palestine deserve." - Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon

• Upvote 2
xzhPlEh.png?1

Today is World AIDS Awareness Day!

Here's an interesting AMA: https://www.reddit.com/r/science/comments/3uznyu/world_aids_day_ama_were_drs_marina_klein_and/

Today is also Giving Tuesday!

I'd recommend looking into some local non-profits and helping them out. :)

• Upvote 1
xzhPlEh.png?1

Today is International Day for the Abolition of Slavery!

"On this International Day for the Abolition of Slavery, let us resolve to use the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development as a roadmap for stamping out root causes and freeing all enslaved people in our world." - Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon

• Upvote 1
xzhPlEh.png?1

Kurdanak, can you remind me how this will make people want to join our alliance?

It's just a more entertaining and engaging way of bumping the thread (and therefore the OP, the main attraction), which keeps it on the forefront for those led to the Alliance Recruitment forum by Sheepy's PM regarding alliances. An active recruitment thread is a sign of an active alliance. Plus, people occasionally respond to the conversation pieces, leading to more thread bumping. \o/ Edited by Kurdanak
  • Upvote 1
xzhPlEh.png?1

It's just a more entertaining and engaging way of bumping the thread (and therefore the OP, the main attraction), which keeps it on the forefront for those led to the Alliance Recruitment forum by Sheepy's PM regarding alliances. An active recruitment thread is a sign of an active alliance. Plus, people occasionally respond to the conversation pieces, leading to more thread bumping. \o/

Shitposts from C Temple don't count though.

Today is International Sweater Vestival!I have no more to say. I just love the pun. :lol:

I am wearing ugly blue with pink strip sweater today. How about you?

Commander-in-Chief of Svalbard Island

Badassery Rating: 100% / Popularity Rating: 100%

Yesterday was International Anti-Corruption Day!

Today is Human Rights Day!

Important subjects worthy of reflection.

PS: Please come back Kurd, you're so much better at this then me.

• Upvote 2

Today is Monkey Day!

Happy Monkey Day 2015!  Don’t forget, Monkey Day has chosen Primates Incorporated to be the recipients of our digital love this year! We urge all Monkey Day celebrants and monkey lovers to please spend a minute andvisit their website“like†them on Facebook, and if you have the means please donate to their cause.

Screen-Shot-2015-11-30-at-2.03.13-PM.png

Here is your annual 2015 Top Ten Monkey (and Primate) News Countdown, the most interesting news stories of 2015, to help you celebrate!

Chinese_star_wars_comic_manhua_llianhuan

Edited by Kurdanak
  • Upvote 1
xzhPlEh.png?1

Today is International Migrants Day!

"On International Migrants Day, let us commit to coherent, comprehensive and human-rights based responses guided by international law and standards and a shared resolve to leave no one behind." - Ban Ki-moon

• Upvote 1
xzhPlEh.png?1

Well it is the first few minutes of the 22nd where I am, and there are various celebrations on this day due to Christmas and the Winter Solstice. 
The Winter Solstice is Tuesday btw.

Rose is cool, we provide loans and grants for various needs, and give you your first 7 cities ABSOLUTELY FREE* + Starter grants for cities 1-3

*Must pledge your soul in to eternal service to Oblige for using bank funds

• Upvote 3

As you sow, so shall you reap