Roses are Red...

Caillou

Today is Kurdanak talks to himself day

if you were Kurdanak what would you say to yourself and why? Don't be shy, Kurdanak.

• Upvote 1

Resident DJ @ Club Orbis

Founder of The Warehouse

Today is Kurdanak talks to himself day

if you were Kurdanak what would you say to yourself and why? Don't be shy, Kurdanak.

I would probably have to go with: Why won't anyone love me and bump my recruitment thread for me? ;_;
xzhPlEh.png?1

Today is Nametag Day!

I like to celebrate this one by sticking nametags labeling everything until someone asks. :P

i.e. "Hello! My name is Coffee Mug!"

ಠ_ಠ 

http://i.imgur.com/K3xCRAP.png

Today is International Women's Day!

Look into women's rights across the globe - there's some scary stuff. True feminism isn't looking to shame men, it's looking to stop the horrible mistreatment of women in some cultures. Do some research and declare yourself a sane feminist today. :)

• Upvote 3
xzhPlEh.png?1

• 2 weeks later...

The occasion of a new Emperor means a new bump for this thread!

I will commence with a sorta-daily post on a type of flower! Should be fun! :3

220px-A_sunflower.jpg

The first flower up is the ubiquitous Sunflower! Helianthus annuus is an annual species of sunflower grown as a crop for its edible oil and edible fruits (sunflower seeds).

The sunflower is named so because it is literally a sun. Like, for realz. In fact, Edward Teller harnessed the power of the sunflower in the first Hydrogen Bomb. He just jammed a bunch of sunflower seeds into a metal tubed and blew it up with 4 gallons of corn syrup and a packet of matches. It blew up and irradiated a bunch of Pacific Islands. The natives were sad ;(  As a result, the sunflower is now forbidden there. Unsuspecting tourists to the islands caught with Lays © Sunflower Seeds are now ritually murdered by having molten sunflower seeds/suns poured down their throats. Grizzly stuff.

Also make sure you dehusk your sunflower seeds before you eat it! Otherwise your gonna have a bad time in the loo.*

*No, I'm not British. I just like saying "Loo" (._. ) But seriously, what's up with "bonnet?" Bunch of bloody wankers >_>

• Upvote 1

Flower of the Day:

220px-Kevin_Rose.jpg

Kevin Rose (Rosa Diggius)

He made Digg, but then ruined it. The bastard.

But at least Reddit is a thing, until someone else ruins it.

• Upvote 1

Flower of the Day:

JamesBond-Lotus-Esprit-2.jpg

The Lotus Esprit (Nelumbo Kickassicus)

PEW PEW PEW! Take that Jaws! Your metal teeth have nothing on this kick ass car! pew! HOLY CRAP IT GOES UNDERWATER OH MY GOD THAT'S AWESOME WTF

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm back in Rose, so you should join

[17:17:58] <&Ashland> I will give you hops if you say this phrase:

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif

Beautiful poetry by Lordstrum ft. Yosodog's Mom - Only in Rose threads.

[17:17:58] <&Ashland> I will give you hops if you say this phrase:

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif

Violets are blue

YkvbNCA.jpg

You're no longer protecting the II? We have still teamed with II and TAC (and others) to rival The Covenants. This is getting complex.

#FA_Problems

Big problems for TSG. Really, not kidding.

If Casey and Cyradis are King and Queen does that mean they're married?