Roses are Red...

Caillou

The craziest shit happens here.

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

• 2 weeks later...

Join Rose!

Seriously. Do it. Like now.

Stop reading this, log into P&W, leave your alliance, and apply to Rose.

Do it. 

Seriously.

Now.

Why are you reading this still? You could very well be using this time to be applying to Rose.

Apply now.

<Sheepy> Ah, it is Christmas this turn

<Sheepy> Sheepy-Claus is gonna be comin' down your chim-chim-chiminey

I thought badmouthing fellow alliance members was what we're all about? :P

I assure you, we're plenty soft and delicate. Every Sunday, we all have tea time with the local elderly, such as Grillick and Ashland. :wub:

And just like the elderly in real life, you just use me for my money.

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[10:47] you used to be the voice of irc

Rose will get all the best christmas gifts this year. 

[17:17:58] <&Ashland> I will give you hops if you say this phrase:

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif

abbas is not in gov anymore?

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

abbas is not in gov anymore?

We need to segregate the aa again.

[17:17:58] <&Ashland> I will give you hops if you say this phrase:

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif

Join to witness the epic, the extravagant, the amazing, Rose chess tournament!

Or if you're not into that, you can just chill on irc. 

Join and you get to play in the tournament too. :D

Not to mention we've got some cool prizes for the winners (e.g. personalized MS Paint-edited sigs by Pub).

aphelion3_zpsonpnqy10.png

Join and you get to play in the tournament too. :D

Not to mention we've got some cool prizes for the winners (e.g. personalized MS Paint-edited sigs by Pub).

The sweetest prize of all.

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's Breast Awareness Month over here at Rose! Stop by.

still breast awareness month!

We're also aware of abs, too, for our female counterparts in Rose. awesome.gif

Our female and gay counterparts never gets left out with our "hot men" thread in the spam section. :ehm:

There's something for everybody at Rose!

aphelion3_zpsonpnqy10.png

abbas back in government!

Our female and gay counterparts never gets left out with our "hot men" thread in the spam section. :ehm:

There's something for everybody at Rose!

Don't forget your gay friends in GPA.

Masc toned top. Looking for?

• Upvote 1

aUel2fG.png