Roses are Red...

Caillou

med_flag.png

Rose in a Nutshell:

Rose is more than an alliance, Rose is a people and a purpose. It’s a brotherhood of common players who wish to not only have fun, but contribute value and meaning to the game around them. An alliance guided and held together with a meaning, with a philosophy and a value system. An alliance where those within will make sacrifices for one another, and who will stand together even in the most adverse of events. Rose is not a flower, it is an identity and a community that transcends circumstance.

Rose is a large alliance focused on the members, and the alliance as a whole. One of the most important things we mentioned in our charter was the “Leaders Eat Last†philosophy. The government and leaders are here to service the alliance, not the other way around.

Rose offers:

1. Extensive guides and programs to benefit the growth of your nation.

2. Dedicated members and government constantly working to better the alliance.

3. Useful advice and active leadership to assist at any time.

4. An active community both on forums and IRC.

5. A place to call home and become part of a family.

If you want to be a part of something greater than yourself, this is the place for you.

Forums: http://rosepw.net/index.php

In-game Link: https://politicsandwar.com/alliance/id=790

IRC: #rose

CMDR Adama's Seal of Approval:

happy-seal-301.jpg

Edited by Pubstomper
  • Upvote 6

[17:17:58] <&Ashland> I will give you hops if you say this phrase:

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif

o7 rose

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light

o/ Rose

rsz_1g7q_ak91409798280.jpg

If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a roll.

There is one you will follow. One who is the shining star, and he will lead you to beautiful places in the search of his own vanity. And when there is no more vanity to be found, he will leave you in darkness, as a fading memory of his own creation.

Join Rose. If you don't at first you will eventually anyway.

Can confirm. 

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif

Join Rose. If you don't at first you will eventually anyway.

Can confirm.

Also here to confirm this.

Violets are red

Roses are blue

We're apparently colourblind

But somehow still better than you

That's the best I've got. â”( ̄ー ̄)┌

EDIT: But really though, 10/10 for irony \o/

Edited by Kurdanak
  • Upvote 2
xzhPlEh.png?1

we are the only good looking blue rose out there so come check us out.

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light

we have blue cookies shaped like roses.

Edited by Dark Specter

"Roses can be used to show your passion, feeling and emotion. You can choose red roses if you want to show the people’s romance, love, and passion. If you want to show empathy, happiness, and familiar love, you can give yellow roses. To deliver the poetic romance and gentleness, choose soft pink roses. If you'd like to invoke fear, terror, and inferiority in your enemy's heart and warn of coming annihilation, choose a blue rose."

Edited by Kurdanak
xzhPlEh.png?1

Kurd has been fully turned away from neutrality. 

Rose: 1

Neutral Menace: 0

• Upvote 1

3fHp1YR.gif

Kurd has been fully turned away from neutrality.

Rose: 1

Neutral Menace: 0

What am I........chopped liver?

Anyway....come on over, have a nice cool beverage of your choice, put your feet up and see what we are all about. You won't be disappointed!

Edited by Coach

X4EfkAB.png

What am I........chopped liver?

Anyway....come on over, have a nice cool beverage of your choice, put your feet up and see what we are all about. You won't be disappointed!

If we are talking strictly members, then its:

Rose: 3

GPA: 0

I was talking because of the violent tone Kurd has obtained in his time with us. 

3fHp1YR.gif

I was talking because of the violent tone Kurd has obtained in his time with us.

Well.......well........I've become violent too! Heck, just the other day I thought about puching someone who was taking too long to cross the street in a crosswalk......man that dude was so inconsiderate! Edited by Coach

X4EfkAB.png

Well.......well........I've become violent too! Heck, just the other day I thought about puching someone who was taking too long to cross the street in a crosswalk......man that dude was so inconsiderate!

What kind of person dares to waste your precious time like that? Scum. That's who. He was lucky you didn't react. 

3fHp1YR.gif

Rose isn't red.

Violets aren't blue.

Anything that rhymes with blue will work in the next sentence.

You should join Rose too!

Edit: Almost forgot

We are immortal

We are eternal

We are flowers

Edited by The Captain Nao

Resident DJ @ Club Orbis

Founder of The Warehouse