11/16/2014 - Moderation Changes

Alex

• Administrators

These updates have occurred over the last couple of days, but I'm just now getting around to making this announcement.

Grendel will be leaving the moderation team. He's got plenty of real-life things preoccupying him, and is ready to retire. I'd like to thank him for sticking around from the beginning and helping manage these forums -- without him I think I may have gone mad at some point. I wish him the best in the future.

The other announcement is that we are bringing a brand new moderator on board to the team. He goes by Aslan and I'm sure you'll see him around here soon. I hope you'll give him a big warm welcome as he pledges to moderate fairly and transparently and bring the best possible experience to you guys on these forums.

With the retirement of Grendel we'll also be doing away with the "head moderator" position. Instead we're going to favor a team approach, with me as "Team Leader", to help moderate as fairly as possible.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

Aslan... Is he going to be prowling the forums? Get it because Aslan means lion? Yeah? Eh?

• Upvote 5

rsz_1g7q_ak91409798280.jpg

If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a roll.

There is one you will follow. One who is the shining star, and he will lead you to beautiful places in the search of his own vanity. And when there is no more vanity to be found, he will leave you in darkness, as a fading memory of his own creation.

We have decided to continue the trend of literary deus ex machina for moderator names. Welcome, Aslan, and thanks for all the support, Grendel! Enjoy your retirement, my friend!

I see someone denied my moderator application.

Do not ask to become a moderator. Moderation positions are invitation only.

The other announcement is that we are bringing a brand new moderator on board to the team. He goes by Aslan and I'm sure you'll see him around here soon. I hope you'll give him a big warm welcome as he pledges to moderate fairly and transparently and bring the best possible experience to you guys on these forums.

Thank you for the intro. Formally, hello to everyone. I am honored to serve.

Hi Aslan!

I just wanted to say I'm glad that Grendle is gone. Biased and downright sloppy mod, community is better off with him gone.

• Upvote 2

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win